OT: OMG what he did this morning!

(deactivated member)
on 4/21/05 10:20 pm - Somewhere Else
This man is something else! He kept going on and on about my having to be awake early today to listen to the radio...he even told my kids to be listening. Now here I thought it would be just the typical birthday announcement....which is how it started. Mine was the first one...listing it from my kids, the dogs and from my man......after they finished with all the birthdays, they announce that they have something special to do....but they'll do it after a song or two...like....ok? My phone rings! WTF?!?!?!!? See....my BF also knows these guys, heck he knows everyone...he met them years ago when his show was on a local station in town...anyhow...here they are doing him a special favour.... He proposed on the air to me!!!!!! We ended up on the radio for about 5 minutes...it was too sweet and too funny (you'd have to know us to understand, lol, we're insane!) We're going to try to get a copy of the recording... So far one of his biggest clients called to congratulate us..and my ex-husband e-mailed us his congrats... You know when he walks into his client's office all the women are going to go nuts, cause word will spread hahaha I'm afraid of what he'll do next I bet if we go out anywhere now he'll be announcing it to everyone he sees! God forbid one of the bands we know is playing anywhere, cause if we go, he'll grab the mic and do it again Thanks for listening...lol...6:57 AM....I was told I still had time to RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rdt1130
on 4/21/05 10:23 pm - Bristol, TN
THAT IS SOOOOOOOO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you both!!!!!! Rebecca
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/05 10:28 pm - Somewhere Else
LOL thanks Rebecca!! He is such an amazing guy! Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/05 10:44 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
How fun! It's amazing what guys can come up with. Congratulations on the OFFICIAL engagement announcements!
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/05 11:43 pm - Somewhere Else
Thanks! He is in all his glory today he loves pulling *stunts* like this...he's the one who loves to be the centre of attention hahaha Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danelle72
on 4/22/05 12:33 am - Las Vegas, NV
Linda, I'm so happy for you!! You guys sound so cute together. He sounds like a total sweetie. You deserve it. I am so glad that your dreams are coming true and that you are living the happily ever after!!! You go girl. Congrats with everything. Hugs and Kisses..... Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 4/22/05 12:52 am - Somewhere Else
Thank you Danelle!!!! I'm just thrilled...I was so lucky to have met such a wonderful man. He really is a sweetheart (shhh don't tell him I told you, he doesn't want his secret out ) we're a couple of nutbars...I think it almost embarrasses my kids hahahaha hugssssssssssssssssssssss Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tanja Y
on 4/22/05 1:20 am - Wahiawa, HI
Congratulations!!! ~Tanja
(deactivated member)
on 4/22/05 1:25 am - Somewhere Else
Thank you very much Tanja!!!! Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL! and........ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GailD
on 4/22/05 2:46 am - Racine, WI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINDA! And....AWWWWW....what a sweetie you've got! Congratulations, again, on your engagement. This guy's a KEEPER! Gail D. -99
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views