Missing Members & "Biggest Poster"

Tara118
on 4/22/05 8:55 am - Trenton, OH
So as I was being nosey about how many posts I have I realized that everyones stats said last post was in February. All of us have no credit for all our posts since February. Goodness knows how much we have posted in the past 2 months!! As I scanned through them I do wonder where some of our old posters went. We are a successful group!! Everyone does better with support and friends who understand were you are and where you've been. This group is VITAL to me!! Love you all!! Tara 305/186/170 -119
Marcy B.
on 4/22/05 1:17 pm - West Bloomfield, MI
127 posts here....but I check in all the time. You are doing great Pam..you are leaving me in the dust.. I am STUCK....haven't moved in weeks... Trying not to panic. All of a sudden it feels like my appetite(though not my ability to eat large quantities) has returned with a vengeance. Everything looks good to me. I will have to try to navigate my Passover holiday as carefully as possible. I just came back from a weeklong driving trip to Washington Dc ( from Detroit) and back. It was a beautiful trip- but those darned stops on the road with little to chose from but fast food. If I eat another bunless cheeseburger, I think I will lose my mind. Luckily I only gained 1lb ( useally I am good for about 10-15lbs on a trip like that) It was a great trip with an increased ability for me to be able to walk around and sight see something I haven't been able to do in years. Imagine... a 5 block walking trip from the hotel to restaurant and back again... virtually unthinkable in years past. So something good must be happening. Hopefully soon the scale will move again. Anyway I am glad you have alot of time on your hands. Do please keep posting- we all love your comments, and also the ability to compare notes with others. I don't know what kind of electricity or junk is the air- but they are expecting 10-12 inches of SNOW in Michigan this weekend. I am NOT a happy camper and it is definitely doing something to me...my brain is beyond fried. Marcy
Dawn H.
on 4/22/05 7:53 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
OKOK Im a slacker .. only 54 posts.. but I do come and read the posts a few times a week.. I stopped posting my weekly weigh ins cause I havent lost any in the last 8 weeks .. I have to do that Plateau buster or something .. but I feel great .. I love looking at everyones new pics.. Notice how everyones smile is bigger ? Keep up the good work July babies . and keep on posting I promise to post more often.. Maybe even update my profile soon? :gasp: Dawn
IrishIze
on 4/22/05 10:35 pm - NJ
Hi Dawn - so nice to see you again. You look FANTASTIC...and you're right the smiles are MUCH bigger!! Hey, are you going to the convention next month? Hugs, Nancy -106
us2bfat C.
on 4/23/05 9:28 pm - selden, NY
nancy as of right now i am planning to go to the convention on saturday but anything can happen from here to there...... i have to see if i can put in for the time at work..... i would really like to meet some of you all face to face that would really be a hoot..... anyway i am going to try like hell to get there .......hugs and kisses Stacy 232/141/140
jcordell
on 4/23/05 4:34 am - TX
I dunno about all you guys, but for me, this is the only place where I can talk openly and honestly about my surgery without feeling judged. I've never even LOOKED at the main board, or any other board for that matter. I've never attended a local support group meeting. I don't have a special someone to talk to about it. And my friends don't really "get it". Soooo...here I am and here I'll stay. YOU GUYS are the best! I love to stop in just to see what's up, and hopefully drop some encouragement from time to time. Much like Nancy, I'm at the computer all day, and I try to stop in at least once a day. Soooo...even when I'm not posting, know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Have a great weekend, everyone! Jeff
winniepooh2
on 4/24/05 2:51 pm - Trail, Canada
Well... I lurk and seldom post and to answer your question. No some of us don't move on... some of us just live with the surgery in failure that it doesn't always happen the way everyone says it does and that for some it is way harder and much more difficult to get any where. And sometimes no matter how much support there is to offer it isn't enough for someone who struggles so much. There are a few people that the surgery just doesn't help, sometimes through fault of the person or through fault in the process. And sometimes a combination. Just my two cents. Christy Moen my vent for the year.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views