DAILY LOG Wesnesday

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/05 9:31 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
A good day for me, although I must admit that I'm still upset about my father-in-law's opinion of me. It's a shame that I did the YMCA weigh-in yesterday, because today, I was down to 255, which would have been a 7lb loss according to their records. Certainly I would have won for this week! B-string cheese & turkey L-tuna sandwich D-1/2 of a grilled chicken wrap, sugar snap peas S-SF fudgesicle, might have something later on...maybe a big pickle Calories: 670 Protein: 64 Vitamins: all Water: 64+ Exercise: 30 minutes on treadmill (bikes were all taken) Pamela -97
jcordell
on 4/20/05 1:05 pm - TX
Well, today pretty much SUCKED! It started off bad-no breakfast at all. Followed by a zero carb SOBE No Fear energy drink (yes, I know they're bad-and yes I am addicted to them). Lunch at Olive Garden with a colleague would have been OK (soup and salad) with the exception of the BREAD STICK. Then back to work where I proceeded to eat about 1/3 of a can of Pringles. I haven't touched a bottle of water, and since it's already 8PM and I'm still at work, I'm sure I won't be going to the gym either. I need a GOOD SWIFT KICK IN THE ASS AFTER TODAY. Argggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Jeff -113, but probably -111/112 ish after this SUCKY DAY
IrishIze
on 4/20/05 10:59 pm - NJ
I did much better on Wednesday. I had some pretzels, but only 1 serving as opposed to half a bag! I got the Snyder's Carb Fix, and they are better for me. Here's what I had yesterday: B: Ricotta cheese with some vanilla and Splenda L: 3 oz. chicken livers with some green beans S: .5 oz. pecans, .5 cup popcorn D: Turkey Sloppy Joe with some FF cheddar cheese and 1 T light sour cream (no bread) S: 1 sv. Carb Fix Pretzels Totals: Calories: 683, Carbs: 25, Protein: 66 I got in about 72 oz. of water. I walked 2 miles in the morning and another mile in the evening. Lost a pound when I weighed this morning, so that's pretty motivating!! Hugs, Nancy -106
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views