I'm back...

MargaretD
on 4/21/05 4:58 am - Nashville, TN
I LOVE that car!!! I have been wanting a convertible myself recently. I bet you look just wonderful in it and also feel great with the wind at your back! Rock on!!! Margaret 238/132/125
jcordell
on 4/23/05 4:54 am - TX
Well thanks Margaret! It is a lot of fun to drive! So, you should get yourself a convertible! You deserve it! Look how close you are to goal! And you look Absolutely BREATH TAKING! Keep it up!!! Jeff
kberkihiser
on 4/21/05 5:24 am - Lancaster, PA
Jeff, You look WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!! I have been away from the boards for a while too. Between work and my 13 year old daughter doing 3 soccer teams & Lacrosse and my 5 year old doing karate, tball and 2 soccer teams, I have no time to get on the computer! Good thing I am smaller bc I am running my butt off. Although the bad side is, no gym time! I was sick for 2 weeks and now, I am just quaking at how hard it will be going back after a month!!!!! ARRGGHHH But I need to go! Congrats on the car, tattoo, new hair! everything! You look great! I know what you mean on the psychological. If people look at me I still think they think I am fat! I still have to tell myself I don't need to park close to the building anymore unless I am in a BIG hurry! I don't believe I will fit in clothing when I look at it and think that is too small - although I am now in much of my daughters clothing, thanks to her broad shoulders. I can identify with your comments on expecting to be in a plus size.... expecting what was normal for so many years. I also need to get my bloodwork done and get on track! Congrats!!!!! Sorry for rambling! Kristy B 306/190/165 -116 (25 to goal) Size 14 - One more size to my size 12 goal!
jcordell
on 4/23/05 4:58 am - TX
Thank you Kristy! You look WONDERFUL yourself...and so close to goal! My God, that's AWESOME! You're doing so well, and now I think we just need to let our psychological catch up with our physical. Let me know how your bloodwork turns out when you go...I still have to go myself. As for the rambling, well, it's good to talk sometimes! Hang in there, my friend! You'll be at goal in no time--and KNOCKING EM' DEAD! ;0) Jeff
Sherri_B
on 4/21/05 11:35 am - washington, MO
WOW LOOK AT ALL THE WOMAN SWARMING OVER YOU .. i guess you are getting use to that huh? now we have a hot babe in a flashy hot car watch out vegas here he comes .. you look WONDERFUL .. happy birthday and congrats !!!!
jcordell
on 4/23/05 5:01 am - TX
Oh, Sherri, you are SOOOOOOOOO funny! Women swarming over me... YEAH RIGHT! That's what the CAR is for, silly! Ha ha. Seriously, though, thanks for the kind words, and MAN you look so HOT yourself. You have an excellent shape, and you're so TAN! Lemme know if you wanna go for a ride in the new car!!! We'll go TOPLESS! (the car, that is) ;0) Have a GREAT weekend, my friend! Jeff
Sherri_B
on 4/23/05 5:22 am - washington, MO
You are so funny .. thanks for the kind words your a riot . But seriously you look awesome and the car sure fits you
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views