I'm back...

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/05 9:23 am - Somewhere Else
Hey Jeff LTNS! Wow that is some amazing gift to yourself...if you ever feel the need to buy another, I could use a paid off car I don't have the grad to celebrate, but I do have the weightloss and b-day to party about! Happy belated birthday to you. Luv ya! Linda 268/148 below goal! and................engaged!
jcordell
on 4/20/05 12:56 pm - TX
Linda, you're engaged?!? AWESOME! Congrats!!! AND AT GOAL!!! MAN! You ROCK! Yeah the car was a bit of an impulse buy-well not really, I've been wanting one forever, and I finally just decided "you know what-I deserve it"! As for the tattoo, that was DEFINITELY an impulse decision-brought on by a little too much TEQUILA! YIKES! But, it turned out REALLY cool! I'm already thinking about designs for my next one... Take care, and again, congrats on all your amazing news! Jeff
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/05 2:29 pm - Somewhere Else
That I am, he finally decided to make it official now...just in time for my b-day and we went and picked out the ring Monday night LOL I wish I could afford that kind of impulse purchase As for the tatt, be careful, they're addictive...the only reason I don't get any new ones is because the BF hates them! I only have 2... Enjoy the car...it's too sweet! You'll need to drive it north in the summer and come visit! Thanks for the congrats and all Linda 268/148 Below GOAL! and.......ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/05 9:26 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
So...whatcha going to buy ME? It's a fabulous car, and to think that you're thin enough now to drive it without feeling like a sardine! How awesome! That's terrific that you're about to graduate! What an accomplishment. And happy birthday! And congrats on the weight loss! Did I forget anything? Pamela -97
jcordell
on 4/20/05 12:58 pm - TX
That's everything. Thanks Pamela, you're such a jewel! And I see the scales have been good to you recently-your hard work and determination paying off! Glad to hear your Mom is doing well! Keep it up!! Jeff
Tara118
on 4/20/05 9:35 am - Trenton, OH
WOWZA!! Happy birthday/graduation/weight loss!! You da man!! You are just tempting me more and more to come to Vegas to see you....hee hee!!! Your looking great and you deserve all this success. Good question...what are you going to be when you grow up?? Tara 305/186/170 -119
jcordell
on 4/20/05 12:59 pm - TX
Tara, you can come on out ANY TIME! I need a SEXY SKINNY mama like you in the passenger seat! Thx for the kind words...you are doing so well! So close to goal! That's AWESOME! Jeff
AngelFlyingHappy
on 4/20/05 8:13 pm - Oxnard, CA
Hey you handsome thang you!!!! WOW WOW!!!! Awesome car!!!! You look so FABULOUS!!!! What are we going to do with you?? Hmm?? Did I say WOW??? LOL Congratulations on all your successes!!! You are awesome and I sure have missed you!!!! Did ya check out my new pic in my profile? Michelle -135
jcordell
on 4/21/05 1:41 am - TX
Oh my God, Michelle! You were beautiful before, and now you are absolutely STUNNING! You look not only thinner, but younger, happier, well--everything! That is AWESOME! And look at your loss! -135! HOW GREAT IS THAT! I read through your profile, my deepest sympathies on the loss of your Mom. Hang in there, and keep up the GREAT work with the weight loss!!! Jeff
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/05 4:52 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Michelle really DOES look fantastic! Even more so in person. I met her at the Missouri picnic, and she is absolutely amazing!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views