I'm back...

jcordell
on 4/20/05 4:43 am - TX
Hi guys! Just wanted to pop in and say "hi"! I haven't been around much-things have been CRAZY at work and with school, but I have my final term paper due this Saturday, and then I GRADUATE! Yee Haa! If you get bored-check out my profile. I bought myself a little weight-loss/graduation/birthday gift (my bday was 4/9). You'll see the pic toward the bottom of my profile. I LOVE YOU GUYS! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! Jeff 338/225/188 -113 and 37 (uggh) till goal WATCH OUT GYM-HERE I COME!
Traci K.
on 4/20/05 4:46 am - Sullivan, MO
Whoa dude - love the new hair and the NEW CAR!!!!! Sweet!!! You look great!! Congrats too on your upcoming graduation. What are you going to be when you grow up? Traci
jcordell
on 4/20/05 12:49 pm - TX
Thx Traci! Well, I'm not planning on changing jobs any time soon-just hoping this will open more doors for me at my current company. However, if something comes along...you never know! Jeff
IrishIze
on 4/20/05 5:38 am - NJ
Whoa-hoa - that's some gift you've given yourself!! And you sure do deserve it!! Bet you look pretty hot drivin' around in that!! Congrats on all of the wonderful events - you're looking FANTASTIC!! Hugs, Nancy -105
jcordell
on 4/20/05 12:51 pm - TX
Thx Nancy! Don't know how "hot" I look, but hopefully the car will overcompensate. Hee Hee. Take care-and hide those pretzels! (or in my case Pringles today. AGHH) Jeff
Danelle72
on 4/20/05 6:46 am - Las Vegas, NV
Jeff, You go boy!!! Great gift to give yourself!!! You deserve it. Congrats on all your success as you seem to be pretty successful these days. Keep up the great work. You look awsome! I'm proud of ya. You are gonna have to fight all the ladies off of ya. Hehe Oh and Happy D'Day a little late. Pat yourself on the back you are awsome. Luv Danelle
jcordell
on 4/20/05 12:53 pm - TX
Thx Danelle-if you see some yellow streak tearing up the streets of Sin City, you'll know it's me. I saw your recent pic. YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Keep up the great work!!!! Jeff
Danelle72
on 4/21/05 12:48 am - Las Vegas, NV
Awww Jeff you are so sweet. I luv ya!!! You always say the nicest things to me. I always feel so much better about myself after I get a post from ya. I will be looking for ya in that nice car of yours. I will be looking for the mob of ladies surrounding you too!!! Hehe. I know where you took that pic!!! Its right down the street from me. I am on shahara and decatur. Have fun with the next car and thanks again. You look amazing yourself. You are a cuttie!! Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/05 4:46 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
You know, I was thinking the same thing. It's always nice to get a compliment from a man, even if he is lost in cyberspace somewhere.
Danelle72
on 4/21/05 5:33 am - Las Vegas, NV
Yup isn't it great. Oh and by the way I ment to say Nice car not next. Duhhhh LOL I am such an airhead at times. Luv Danelle Keep up the great work everyone!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views