DAILY LOG Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/05 11:51 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Well, I'm not sure if I had a good day or a bad day. Looking at my calorie count, it seems awfully low. On the plus side, it IS below 800. At the YMCA, I had my weekly weigh-in for the "Biggest Loser" competition. Last week was 262 (four higher than my lowest point), this week I was down to 257.5. My mom went home this morning from her WLS, and was doing really well, like she didn't even have surgery. She wants to eat, though, and said that she was able to drink nearly 8oz of a protein shake in one sitting. I guess that's the difference between RNY and lapband. She doesn't go for a lapband fill for 3 weeks (he's out of town the first week, she's out of town the second week), so she may have some trouble keeping her pouch full because as we know, liquids rush right out. Also had a tiff with my father-in-law. Because my husband twisted his ankle, my FIL thinks he should stay off of it for three weeks. Fine and dandy if he got paid for it, but since he doesn't get sick days, that won't happen. He has to work, since he's the only real income right now, since I don't sub much. Anyway, my FIL more or less criticized me for making Alan carry the financial burden of everything, and kept harping on me to find a job (I've applied at all of the schools in my county). Even after I told him that I was planning to find ANY job during the next school year no matter what, he STILL had to share his holier-than-thou opinions. Alan finally told him that he wasn't going to talk to me that way and he could just leave. ANYWAY...been kind of a crazy day today. B~Atkins protein shake L~tuna salad sandwich (ff mayo, light bread, 1/2 can tuna) D~1 cup high protein pasta (which is disgusting!) mixed with cream cheese and peas S~haven't had one yet today, and since it's so late, I probably won't bother Calories:621 Protein: 81 Vitamins: all Water: 64 oz so far, everything else will be bonus Exercise: 30 min treadmill, 30 min weight lifting Pamela -94.5 (gotta count that 1/2 lb!)
IrishIze
on 4/20/05 1:56 am - NJ
I didn't keep track on fitday again yesterday. I think that fouls me up and today I am definitely going to do it. I messed up a bit with pretzels yesterday. I never liked them pre-surgery, yet here I am post-op and they have become the nectar of the gods....go figure. I am really trying not to snack today - no pretzels, etc. I think the only thing that has been saving me is the exercise. I walked about 2.5 miles yesterday then went to the gym for weight training. When I weighed this morning I had gone from 169 to 172! It could be from the salty pretzels, but hey, I've decided I'm not going to make excuses. I have not been doing what I should be doing, and now it's starting to tell. Back on track today. Gonna go eat some chicken livers instead of pretzels...(yes, I said chicken livers...yum!! ) Hugs, Nancy -105
jcordell
on 4/20/05 4:57 am - TX
Geez Pamela, sorry that your FIL is being that way. Hang in there. On the plus side, 1/2 a pound is better than a sharp stick in the eye! B-Atkins shake L-3 oz. almonds D-Cheese/pepperoni quesadilla on low-carb tortilla S-Q-smart bar Exercise-NONE. I am a bad kid... Jeff -113
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views