Kind of coming out of hiding and confessing to my friends..

Tara118
on 4/19/05 8:21 am - Trenton, OH
I haven't been posting much. I have kind of been down in the dumps about my weight loss. I have been SOOOO bad. I don't even want to get into it. Lets just say I am real suprised how much I can eat at this point. It is scary. I have changed some bad habits. I needed a kick in my a**. Since starting my new job I eat out almost daily. I know better but I am allowing old habits to creep back in. I had gained 3-4 lbs and kind of stuck there. As of this morning I was back down to my 186lbs. I had always said that if I stay here I am happy with my loss but I still want to loose another 16-20lbs. I started thinking...I am stuck here but there seems to be something I can do to loose some more. So, I will start over as of yesterday. I will see how it goes. I knew I could count on you all for hugs and kicks in the tush. Love you ALL!! Tara 305/186/170 -119
us2bfat C.
on 4/19/05 11:05 am - selden, NY
yeah!!!! welcome back i was wondering where you were. its normal for us to gain and lose but we always have to remember where we came from and wonder if we want to go back... as for me i dont want to return to that person i was jolly as i was cause right before i decided to have wls i was ready to eat a bullet.... so dont beat yourself up instead brush yourself off and get back to basics... when you are out have a salad and try not to eat bread or pasta those are my two rules of thumb... glad your back i missed you xoxoxo...... Stacy 232.141/140
(deactivated member)
on 4/19/05 1:03 pm - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Tara! Well your loss to date is sure nothing to sneeze at, you should be darned proud of it! The fact that you recognize old habits starting up is the most important thing in helping you to nip them in the bud before they get out of hand. I have faith that you'll be able to stay back on the wagon and that you'll succeed in losing the last few pounds you want to lose...just keep in mind that you're human and will make mistakes....you're allowed to remember what my BF's dr says...*It's ok to cheat, but it's NOT ok to quit!*...remember that Be happy and stay positive, then you'll see just how far you can go and how successful you can be Linda 268/150 GOAL! and........ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IrishIze
on 4/19/05 9:57 pm - NJ
Hi Tara! I was wondering where you were and I was going to post about you and a few other people I haven't seen recently. Hey, you want a buddy to help get back on track?? I'm in the same boat as you are. I'm happy with my loss, but I do want to lose another 20-25 lbs. I can also eat a lot, and that scares me. I've been snacking on carbs and that's not good. Anyway Tara, it's good to have you back and you have taken the first step to getting back on track. You can do it, and so can I. We have to learn to JUST SAY NO to the trigger foods and trigger moods that got us in trouble in the first place. You are one of my favorite people here on the board. Let's get our heads back where they should be, and our bodies will follow!! Hugs, Nancy -105
jcordell
on 4/20/05 4:58 am - TX
Hang in there, Tara! You've done so well and come so far to slip into old habits. I know how hard it is, but I also know YOU CAN DO IT! We're all here for you-and know you've worked hard to get where you are. Keep it up, my friend! Jeff -113
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views