My New pic from Dr Zahns today!!!

Danelle72
on 4/19/05 6:15 am - Las Vegas, NV
Well thank ya!!! You are doing great. Keep up the great work. I'm thinking about your Mom also. You look great too. Luv Danelle
Danelle72
on 4/19/05 6:22 am - Las Vegas, NV
That is when she has her surgery!! She is having WLS too right?
us2bfat C.
on 4/19/05 5:42 am - selden, NY
you look sooooo beautiful and soo sooo happy i am proud of you too keep up the good work xoxo Stacy 232/141/140
Danelle72
on 4/19/05 6:19 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you Stacy, You are so great to me. You always take the time to post and make me feel good about myself. Thank so much for being there for me. You have done an amazing job and I look up to you so much. You are beautiful and I am proud of you too. I also droped a couple of pounds this morning after I went to the Dr yesterday. Yeah I am finally in the 140's. I hit 149 so that means I still have 19 to go by Dr and only 14 by mine. Lets have a party hehehe. Take care and thanks again stacy you beautiful woman you. Luv Danelle XOXOXO right back at ya!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/19/05 7:02 am - Somewhere Else
Wooooo Danelle! You look fantastic! Such a tiny, little thing! Linda 268/150 GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danelle72
on 4/19/05 7:13 am - Las Vegas, NV
Linda, Me tiny??? That just sounds funny. But thank you so much. You are another one that always takes the time to post to me. You are really great. Congrats on your engagment. Wow what a year huh!!! You have done an awsome job girl and you get to get married too! A dream come true!!! You go girl. You deserve it. Take care and congrats on all your success!!! By the way who you calling tiny?? You are the one that is tiny hehe. Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 4/19/05 9:53 am - Somewhere Else
LOL well I call 'em as I see 'em, and you are tiny Thanks...I can't believe he finally decided to get the ring to go along with the question that he has asked me repeatedly LOL...we picked it out last night and he's hoping it'll be ready by Friday because he wants to give it to me in front of my sons and ask their approval again...it's also a b-day gift at the same time...LOL...I think the wedding will be sometime in 2006...although he had mentioned this Sept for our anniversary...ack that's soon! If we keep shrinking, we're all gonna disappear!!!! :rofl Linda 268/150 GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GailD
on 4/20/05 2:49 am - Racine, WI
Hey Linda! Just wanted to pop in here and say CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOW!! You've really got some happy stuff happening in your life -- goal and engagement! Your BF sounds like a great guy who has been very supportive of you and your weight loss (thank goodness my husband is the same way!) Can't wait to hear about the wedding plans! CONGRATS! Gail D. 252/153/140 -99...and h o l d i n g
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/05 3:31 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks so much Gail!!! I am blessed to have met my BF and to have him in my life, he's amazing! I adore him, and he is so good to me!!!! I wish everyone could be even half as happy as I am I'm now below goal on top of it! Lost another 2 pounds this past week... As soon as we get the ring from the jeweler I'll be posting pics I can't wait to hear about the wedding plans too we're going to have a lot of planning to do...his family is in Hamilton, Ontario now..and we're not sure his dad can make the trip here...so we have to decide where and when....*sigh* Thanks again!!!! Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL! and.........ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bunnymorris
on 4/19/05 12:00 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Sooooooooooo proud of you! Way to go!! Don't you feel like you're on top of the world! Love, Bunny
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views