My New pic from Dr Zahns today!!!

Danelle72
on 4/18/05 10:01 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hello all, well I am almost 9 months post op and I saw the Dr today. He said he was proud of me and even gave me 2 hugs. I even got flirted with on the plane today. LOL That was funny. I am so not used to that. I also put the new pic on my profile down at the bottom where it says photos. Thanks everyone for being so great to me. Take care and keep up the great work. Luv Danelle
Sue G.
on 4/18/05 4:39 pm - Aurora, NE
Wow you look great !!
Danelle72
on 4/19/05 12:36 am - Las Vegas, NV
Sue, Thanks so much. You are so sweet. Take care. Danelle
Julie 22
on 4/18/05 10:15 pm - NC
You look fantasti****ep it up & you will lose that last 20 lbs. Julie 5'3" 248/150/135 (working on the last 15 myself) -98
Danelle72
on 4/19/05 12:37 am - Las Vegas, NV
Julie, Thank you so much. You are doing great. Keep up the great work and good luck with the rest of your weight loss. Danelle
Shrinking-Violet
on 4/19/05 2:47 am - Maricopa, AZ
Danelle: Is the new pic the one of you in the pink t-shirt & shorts? Wow! You are looking so small And beautiful! Congratulations. BTW- I'm jealous at how good your arms look. I've got batwings from h*ll! Did you get the tattoo recently (the arm band)? or was that there pre-op? -Angela C. 229/146/134
Danelle72
on 4/19/05 3:00 am - Las Vegas, NV
Angela, Thank you so much. You are really sweet. You look great. What are you talking about. You are beautiful. I have really bad bat wings too. They just don't show to bad when my arms are at my side. LOL I had the tatoo for about 6 years now. The new pic is the one at the bottom where it says photos. Take care and keep up the great work. Danelle
Sherri_B
on 4/19/05 3:52 am - washington, MO
YOU look YOU ARE DOING AWESOME . TELL ME HOW DO YOU GET THAT SCALE TO MOVE
Danelle72
on 4/19/05 6:13 am - Las Vegas, NV
Awwwwww Sherrie, Thank you so much. You are the one that is beautiful. I have really been watching the carbs for a couple of days and my salt. Then I will up them for a couple. I just switching things up. Thanks again. You are doing great yourself. Keep it up. Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 4/19/05 3:55 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
It's the fabulous new you! You look great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views