WEIRD

CAROL H.
on 4/18/05 3:46 am - FAIRBORN, OH
Hey All, It's been a minute since my last post, but I have a question. This past weekend, I ate more than I should have and some not so healthy sweets. The weird thing is, I lost weight...about 4 pounds?? Go figure. Has anyone else experienced this. I don't plan on making a habit of it though. Carol 365/229.5/165
Jessica D.
on 4/19/05 2:47 am - Two Harbors, MN
Carol, I've had the same experience, when I eat even 100 extra calories I lose more, and if I go up 200 watch out, because the pounds fly off. I too would like to know why this is? I've lost 10lbs in the last week and half, and all I did was eat more... If someone can explain I'd love it... but at least you know you're not alone. Jessica 276/150/130 Only 20lbs- to go!!
JustHat
on 4/19/05 11:25 am - NM
One theory is that you should do this ever so often. It kind of makes your body think that there is more food avalible and it doesn't have to hold on to every fat cell. I know I am explaining this poorly. I did the Body for Life with success way back when. The way it works is you diet for 6 days, then you get a free day to eat what ever you want. It kind of tricks the body into letting go of those pounds and stimulates your metabolism. What ever the reason, I am glad it worked for you. Hat
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views