DAILY LOG Sunday

(deactivated member)
on 4/17/05 10:14 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
It was a nice day for a BBQ, which is exactly what we had at my grandma's house. My mom had to sneak around and pretend to eat (her WLS is tomorrow morning) because she isn't telling anyone other than her kids and boyfriend about the surgery. Not even my dad (ex-husband) knows about it! I know that surgery is the best thing for her, but it's still scary. It's also emotionally hard for me, because she'll probably weigh less than me after her first month. But maybe it will be a good thing for me...help keep me focused. My plan for this next week is to stay right around 800 calories. I'm also working on getting in all of my water and not drinking with meals. And I'm going to exercise every day, even if it just means a walk around the block. The scale is eventually going to have to respond. B~string cheese L~hamburger (no bun), 2 tbs baked beans, 1/4 c cottage cheese, 1/4 c german potato salad, 1/4 c fat-free coleslaw, and a tiny salad w/1 tbs dressing (for the most part, I don't think I even ate 1/4 cup of anything...I just logged it as such...but it still sounds like an awful lot of food) D~string cheese, turkey Calories: 809 Protein: 67 Water: All Vitamins: All Exercise: 30 minute walk outside Pamela -94
IrishIze
on 4/17/05 10:02 pm - NJ
I didn't log on fitday this weekend. I did some snacking, but it was mostly nuts and soy crisps, so I'm not too concerned. I've been doing great on my exercise, which is why I believe I am still losing or at least not gaining. I took a nearly 3 mile walk yesterday morning and I really didn't feel tired ~ in fact, I walked another mile in the evening! Pam, I'm going to join you and stay 800 or under this week, do my walking and get in my water. Let's see what happens! Hugs, Nancy -108
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views