Tell me somethings good....

T R.
on 4/16/05 3:35 pm
Well I have found a heavenly protein bar that you all must try. Since surgery I've had trouble eating peanut butter. I love peanut butter! So I tried the South Beach Diet High Protein Cereal Bars. They are heavenly!! With only 140 calories and 10 grams of protein they are great to take to the gym or while out on the go. This is a treat you must try! Tami 275/180/140
us2bfat C.
on 4/16/05 9:27 pm - selden, NY
i bought them but didnt try them yet... i am having a problem these days with forgetting to eat... my main meal has become dinner.... my breakfast has become my slim fast shake and for my daytime snack i have become addicted to bbq pork rinds... i guess i should venture out and try the bars....i think i have a maple one or something like that....anyway thanks for the info... oh and did i mention you look hot!!!! in your pictures keep up the good work!!!!! Stacy 232/141/140
IrishIze
on 4/16/05 10:40 pm - NJ
I got one at Trader Joe's - it was chocolate and oozing with caramel - oh, yum!! My only problem with that kind of stuff is that I want MORE!! Hugs, Nancy -108
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views