What is my problem????

brittypie
on 4/15/05 12:50 am - Chicago, IL
RNY on 07/01/04 with
I am not losing anymore weight. In fact I have gained about 5 pounds. Total loss since surgery day (7/1/04) is 70 pounds. I can eat anything and never get sick and it scares me to death! Do you think I have plateaud or am I done? I am the slowest loser on this board and it is depressing me!!!! I guess I just wanted to whine and maybe ge some support. I am losing it and I don't mean weight! FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!
Sherri_B
on 4/15/05 2:15 am - washington, MO
Yo are beautiful .. and you have lost some inches .. It seems as all of us have stopped losing . but as a friend of mine said i believe she went thru this then all of a sudden 12 months she lost more and at 18 months . we are not done just resting . but the last 20 pounds is the hardest to lose .. i havent done no excersice but a lil walking and my fat legs show it . so i need to wrok this last 20 pounds off and it is gettin warmer i am ready .
Danelle72
on 4/15/05 2:28 am - Las Vegas, NV
Jeanne, I know how ya feel about being a slow loser. It gets so frustrating. But hang in there girl. It will happen. You look great. So you have alot to be happy about. Keep up the great work. You will lose more. I keep steping on the scale and it keeps reading the same and I'm getting ready to kill the scale...LOL But I know that it has to move again some time. I mean how can it not. We don't eat enought to even maitain our weight right now. So we have to lose it sometime. Don't give up girl. You are doing great. Your pic is worth a thousand words. Take care Danelle
bettyboop
on 4/16/05 11:33 pm
Lap Band on 07/01/04 with
Hi Jeanne (my twin), I to am at a stand still. I was down to 68 lb loss then I gained 3 lbs back so now Im at 65. I still have very good restriction when I eat the right foods. But I guess I got back into bad habbits. I noticed I have really need to get back to eating protien first and up my water intake. I do alot of walking at work so I'm ok with exersize. I think our bodies are just taking a break. So hang in there twin sister we will get there. Staci
deeno
on 4/18/05 2:07 am - Kokomo, IN
I could have written your post. Word for word. I have also lost 70 pounds, and my RNY was on 7/6. I am seeing my doc today (4/18) for my 9 month follow-up. I'm also frustrated. I'm hoping that I'm not done yet. I'd like to lose another 30 (at least). Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views