DAILY LOG Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 4/14/05 10:26 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Food-wise, it was an okay day. Not perfect, but not bad. I was around 1200 calories today. The foods I logged were about 1000 calories, but I didn't log a dinner roll I had or the three small pieces of beef jerkey. Now, life-wise, my day was pretty good. I was looking at myself in the mirror this morning, and noticed the shadows of my collar bone. I can't exactly see the bones, but I can finally see the hollow shadows. My husband was off of work today, and we had to take my daughter to the doctor (she has a yeast infection, apparently), so we took her to ride some go-karts. Although I was able to ride go-karts a couple of years ago (when I had dieted strictly), I have never been able to ride with her in the car (she was too young when I was "skinny"). Today, she rode with me and we flew around corners and had a great time...and passed my husband twice! His little car just puttered and puttered. B~protein shake L~1/2 turkey club sandwich (O'Charleys), 1/2 cup mixed vegetables (carrots/broccoli/squash), 1 dinner roll (I ate part of it before lunch arrived and then rest after because I couldn't help it...wish I had not had it at all, though it was good) D~1/2 cup white rice, 1/2 cup peas, 2-3 oz chicken breast with teriyaki sauce and a few peanuts, 5 pineapple chunks (I didn't eat all the rice/pea mixture) S~3/4 serving beef jerkey, 3 gummy worms Calories: higher end Protein: around 80 g Vitamins: all Liquid: so-so, but there's still time Exercise: 30 minutes treadmill, 30 minutes weight lifting Pamela -94 on a good day
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views