Not obsessed but

houstondoll
on 4/14/05 6:00 am - Houston, TX
I'm not obsessed with NOT being a member of the century club but I can sure use some advice.....I'd like to get there SOON 1. Can you tell me what ur all eating in a day HONESTLY 2. Anyone not exercising and NOT have any sagging 3. HEY what about weekly log in support to keep us really going....
dana W.
on 4/14/05 9:31 am - fort worth, tx
I want what u want,, the century club,, but i still have 23pds to go.. and have been stuck for 2 mths now... yeah i have a little sagging and just now starting the gym... how much have u lost and what weight did u start at.
JustHat
on 4/14/05 3:11 pm - NM
Today I drank a glass of milk and ate a total of 4 oz of chicken. Oh, and i also had a quarter of a peanut butter sandwich. I was just sitting here trying to decide if I want 2 more oz of chicken or a protein bar. I wish I had a salad. I don't exercise. I am still putting all of my energy into trying to unpack and organize the new home. But, I have saggage. My rear is a very sad spot. DH says my arms look good though. I think he is surprised about it. And, I need a tt and boob lift. My tummy could (probably should) be a whole lot worse. So, I shouldn't complain. Hat 256/140/150
deeno
on 4/14/05 10:24 pm - Kokomo, IN
Hi July birthday twin (7/6) 1. HONESTLY--I can eat anything. I've eaten cheesecake, any desert, donughts, bread, steak, macaroni and cheese....the only thing I avoid (but can still eat) are potatoes and rice. I limit the other bad things I've listed to occasional treats, but nothing makes me dump. In an average day I'll eat: Pre breakfast : glass of milk B: yogurt (low sugar, maybe 10g or less), with some protein fortified cereal on it S: 2 viactive chews L: Maybe a lean cuisine; maybe a 1/2 sandwhich s: a package of peanut butter crackers D: one chicken breast; or maybe a bowl of soup or chili S: 3 cups of popcorn (like a small brown lunch bag 2/3 full) This is how I would eat (when not on the buster diet) and just "watching it". If I were at a holiday, or celebrating a special occasion, I'd eat more. I don't get the "stop eating, you're full" feeling. 2. I'm an exercise nut. I was prior to WLS. I have serious arm sagging. I also have very bad tummy bulges--looks like two spare tires--one above my belly button, one below. Also, my thighs are very saggy and dimply. To show you my boobs, I'd have to unzip my pants. I will be getting surgery to correct my arms and stomach this fall. The boobs and thighs are not a big priority for me. I figure with my boobs, as long as I can roll them up and tuck them in, it's all good. 3. I'm here pretty often during the week, depending on my work schedule--which is getting busy--a good thing. Weekends are crazy in general for me, especially now that the weather is nice. Diana
houstondoll
on 4/15/05 6:03 am - Houston, TX
I haven't visited your page yet, but you look GREAT from the photo thats attached!!! I thought I was the only one who could pretty much eat anything! AND I seriously feel that, that happened over Thanksgiving/Christmas break because I pretty much tried everything and I believe our little tummies are like a childs..and the more we introduce the more we can tolerate HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT...... I've lost between 72-78 pounds (and I go up and down between those for the past 2 month).... I'm okay with it....because I have no doubt that I will start losing again..its just that my body needs time.... THANKS SO MUCH for responding to my post and .... when u ate the cheesecake did it lose its zest? I tried cheesecake and it went from being my favorite food to I dont have to have it food choice...
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views