Not as flat chested as I thought

Jennifier1
on 4/13/05 10:33 am - Weirton, WV
In the weeks immediately following my surgery I went from a 44DD to a 40 C to a 38 C and even smaller. I have some 34 and 36 B's and C's in my dresser (hand-me-downs from my sister-in-law) that would actually fit me if my skin would stay put in them. I spent a long time mourning the loss of my chest. It was something I've always considered an asset when I was larger. In the past few weeks, I think I've lost more inches in my waist area and things are starting to look more proportionate. I'm not nearly as flat chested as I thought I was. I'm starting to accept my new body, atleast from the chest up. Now if I could just find a way to deal with that nasty skin that looks like two deflated innertubes stacked on top of each other around my belly.
deeno
on 4/14/05 2:55 am - Kokomo, IN
I refer to my deflated tires as the "Michelin Tire Man" look. I am planning on having them removed this fall. Diana
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/05 11:09 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Maybe that will happen to me, too. Right now, I'm looking a bit small chested...and droopy, too. Hopefully the rest of my body will catch up, and then plastic surgery can make everything better Pamela 352/258/150
scholarmama
on 4/15/05 12:18 pm - Hemet, CA
OHHHH I so belong to the Itty Bitty ***** Committee... I never had a chest to begin with... odd for being nearly 400 lbs ... but true... and now I dont even have enough to fill an A cup... of course that will change eventually but... nope... no hope of me looking more proportionate... i just have to flat masses on my chest where my boobs should be... and as far as belly skin... try the extra skin in between the thighs... ughhhhhhhhh...lol Loni -165
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views