Summer Challenge Weigh In

hockeyhottie
on 4/13/05 1:41 am - Madison Heights, MI
Well this was a less than productive week--I acutally am back at 147 Okay, I am hoping to bounce back next week--I seem to be doing what many of you are---losing and gaining the same pound or two and then dropping 4-5 pounds in one week. How did the rest of you do? Smiles, Mel
IrishIze
on 4/13/05 2:51 am - NJ
I'm down 2 lbs. from the beginning of the challenge - guess it's a pound a week right now. I hope I can be a good girl and raise that number!!! Hugs, Nancy -107
Danelle72
on 4/13/05 12:29 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hello There, Well my weight just doesn't want to leave me. LOL I keep messing with the same 2 pounds up and down. I am supposed to be at 151 by the time I go to my Dr appointment on the 18th. I keep going from 152 to 154. I just want it to go down and stay there. I hate when i make my DR upset. I have tried everything and nothing is working. Oh well it has to leave sometime. You guys are doing great. Keep up the great work. Hopefuly I will be able to post soon and say I am in the 140's. I will be dancing up a storm. Take care everyone and keep losing!!! Luv Danelle
scholarmama
on 4/15/05 12:11 pm - Hemet, CA
Well if the scale that I use wasnt broken... I could tell you how I did... but I will tell you that I have gone down 2 pant sizes in the last 3 weeks so I am either losing inches or inches and pounds... so hope to get a new scale soon... Loni -165 (maybe more...lol)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views