Reached my goal!

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/05 2:30 am - Somewhere Else
Thank you so very much, Monna!!! And congrats on your new little gandbaby!!!! Linda 268/150 GOAL!
GailD
on 4/13/05 2:50 am - Racine, WI
WOOHOO! GO LINDA! Congratulations on reaching your goal! Can't wait to get there myself -- only 14 lbs. to go! You have always been an inspiration on this message board and one of my favorite July-babies! You've done it! You ARE A SUCCESS! Gail D. 252/154/140
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/05 3:01 am - Somewhere Else
OMG Gail are you trying to make me cry?????? You are so SWEET!!!!! Thank you so much, what wonderful words to hear someone say about you..wow. *runs chanting..."I'm Gail's favourite, I'm Gail's favourite, neener neener"* Ok I'm goofy We're all successes here...we're a fantabulous group of people on this board! 14 pounds? ppffttt you're going to lose that before you know it! Linda 268/150 GOAL!
GailD
on 4/13/05 3:43 am - Racine, WI
Hey you!! Before you get TOO big of a head...I think I said ONE of my favorites -- not my ONLY favorite! I'm not worried about losing 14 more pounds. I'm so happy right now that another 14 is just the icing on the cake. What a great surgery! We're all going to have an awesome summer with our new (although saggy) bods! Gail 252/154/140
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/05 3:55 am - Somewhere Else
LOL too funny...I would hope I'm only ONE of them, in this group I feel I'm keeping great company and man, some competition out there for being favourite You know I love this..it will be the first summer ever that I may actually be comfortable...even when younger and slim I was never comfortable because I was self-conscious...no more! I just realized..we're going to the hotel this weekend for the pool and hot tub..I have no bathing suit!!!! ewwww elephant thighs... HUGS! Linda 268/150 GOAL!
us2bfat C.
on 4/15/05 11:09 am - selden, NY
wow linda i have been off the boards for a while and didnt see your post wooooo hooooo im sooooo happpppppy for you........thanks for being a part of my support system i love all you guys....... Stacy
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/05 11:16 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Stacie! I had been wondering where you were! Glad you're back! Linda 268/150 GOAL!
Leslie H.
on 4/13/05 2:57 am - Round Rock, TX
Congratulations! That is so cool! ---- Leslie -103
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/05 3:03 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Leslie!!! It feels so goooooooooooooooddddd! Linda 268/150 GOAL!
JackieF
on 4/13/05 3:49 am - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Wow, Linda that is great!!! Congratulations!!! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits