DAILY LOG Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/05 9:57 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Another good day for me, although my dinner could have been healthier. If I had grilled or baked the chicken and made something other than potatoes, I would have been better off. But as it is, I had potatoes that were getting ready to go bad, so I wanted to use them. B~chicken & swiss cheese on 2 slices of light bread...couldn't eat the last couple of bites L~lentil soup, cheese stick D~3 oz fried chicken breast, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes with gravy, 1/2 cup corn S~5 crackers with 1 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup SF pudding Calories: 1063 Protein: 85 Vitamins: all Water: pretty good Exercise: 30 minutes treadmill, 30 minutes weights, 10 minutes bike Pamela -94
IrishIze
on 4/12/05 10:55 pm - NJ
I did ok yesterday too, although I snuck in a few pretzels! All in all I'm pleased with the way I've been eating the past few days. I really seem to be getting away from some of the bad habits I was starting to pick up and I've been losing again!! Down another pound this morning!! B: Carb Countdown FF milk with 1/2 scoop Isopure 0 Carb protein powder L: 4 pretzels D: Turkey Sloppy Joe (meat only) with some FF shredded cheddar and 1T light sour cream and about 1/2 cup of lettuce (yum!) S: SF Jello with 2 T part skim ricotta cheese I also had a scoop of Unjury in my lemonade. Totals: Calories: 560 Carbs: 21 Protein: 82 I got in 80 oz. of water and walked 2.3 miles in the evening (luckily there was a Burger King on my walk - I drank so much I had to stop in to pee!!) Hugs, Nancy -107
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views