Joined BIGGEST LOSER challenge at the gym

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/05 2:51 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I'm a member of the YMCA, and for the next six weeks, they are having a "Biggest Loser" competition. I figure that since I have to watch what I eat and exercise just like anyone else, I am not really at an advantage. Well, except that they will all get hungry and overeat! They logged my weight at 262, which is actually 4 up from my lowest point. Of course, that's PMS-related water weight. Every month this happens to me...I go up several pounds and then overnight, I lose those several PLUS several more. It all balances out in the end, I suppose. Anyway, I figure I should have at least one loss that might put me ahead of everyone else. I think the biggest loser of each week gets a small prize, and the top three people at the end of the six weeks gets a free session with a personal trainer. Sounds good to me! Pamela -94
jewelcrown
on 4/12/05 12:51 pm
Hey... go for it!!! I'm cheering for you!!! Keep us posted!!! Denise 326/236/140 -90
Sue G.
on 4/12/05 4:16 pm - Aurora, NE
You can do it Pam win one for the July babies !!
IrishIze
on 4/13/05 2:55 am - NJ
OK Pam - you're our representative there are the Y!! Go out and win one for us!!!! I know you can do it!!! Really, that's a great challenge - very motivating!! Hugs, Nancy -107
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views