back in the swing of things

deeno
on 4/12/05 2:28 am - Kokomo, IN
Hi everyone Back from my extended weekend, and my weight is about the same. I would say that it's 209 1/2, but definately under 210. So, I'm holding on to my weight loss. The diet was "OK" for the weekend. I planned ahead and brought some buster diet foods, but couldn't take into account all meals. The meals where I went off the buster diet, I limited my quantity of food that I ate, but had to eat some bread (pizza, sandwhich). What I am the most proud of was that I went for a 1 1/2 mile walk/run at the hotel. I ran for at least 1/2 the time --a first for me--the running part. But here I am on Tuesday and I'm one pound lower than my lowest weight, and I'm 4 pounds lower than I was last week. I'm going to continue the buster until Thursday as strictly as I can (during the week like this I should do pretty well). I will be off my diet (within reason of course) for the weekend, as I am going to a log cabin with hubby. There will be lots of hiking (weather permitting). We will also have a kitchen, so I will be able to follow the buster for part of the weekend, but I won't be on it for all meals. Technically day 10 for me is tomorrow, and then I'm done. But I think if I continue to see success, I'll do some form of a "modified buster". Maybe I'll keep busting through the week, and then let up on the weekends. I've heard of people doing other diets like this and doing well. Keep up the good work buster babes. Hope the scales are moving in your favor! Diana
IrishIze
on 4/12/05 2:39 am - NJ
Diana - you're inspirational!! It's hard to stay on track with real life going on, but you are doing a great job and being realistic about it. I'm getting myself back on track, and I know the reason I have been stalling is because I've been snacking too much and those snacks have mostly been the carby stuff. I'm really going to try and keep that kind of stuff out of the house and get back to snacking on healthier things. I've made a batch of SF jello, and will try and go for that instead of the crackers or pretzels. I know that after a few carb-free days, the cravings will lessen and I'll have an easier time of it. Keep up the good work, Diana. I love reading your posts giving us the low down on how you're doing!! Enjoy your weekend with hubby too!! Hugs, Nancy -106
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views