DAILY LOG Monday

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/05 9:17 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Another good day for me. If only I can make it to the gym tonight... B~string cheese & chicken slices L~JITB Chicken Fajita, side salad w/low-cal dressing D~1 cup spaghetti (I measured this) and one slice of light bread...and I'm satisfied, but not really full, which is kind of scary because pasta used to REALLY fill me up after a small amount. S~1/2 of a Starbucks Chai Tea Latte (not the best idea), 1 cup cottage cheese (later this evening) Calories: 1072 Protein: 87 Vitamins: all Water: lousy Exercise: planning on going to gym for 30 treadmill and 15 bike Pamela -94
IrishIze
on 4/12/05 12:35 am - NJ
I had planned on doing liquids all day yesterday, but by the time I got home from work I was SO hungry I was feeling weak, so around 7:30 I had to eat something. Here's what my day was like: AM: 6 oz. Carb Countdown FF milk with 1/2 scoop of Isopure 0 carb protein powder Mid-day: SF lemondade with 1 scoop Unjury PM: 1/3 boneless, skinless chicken breast and 3 T of part-skim ricotta cheese Snack: 1 sv. of Soy Chips. These seem to give me some trouble in that once I start eating them, it's hard to stop. There's no more in the house, so I'm really going to try to stop buying things that set me off. I also had lots of water and tea - probably about 88 oz. I had some sugar free jello as well, which also counts as liquids. Totals: Calories: 427 Carbs: 10 Protein: 73 I walked at lunchtime 1.5 miles, then walked again with my friend about 1 more mile after work. I'm home sick today...my cold is mostly gone, but I was coughing all night and I'm exhausted. I'm going to definitely get my fluids in today, and I'm really going to try and do what I did yesterday once more today. It will be more difficult to do being home, but I'm going to try my best. Hugs, Nancy -106
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views