baby update

Monna W.
on 4/11/05 3:59 am - Susanville, CA
Guess I was so tired last night I forgot some details. Baby's name: Dawn Kassandra Elder Weight: 7 lbs. 10 oz. (small for our family) Length: 21 1/2 inches She came home today. Compared her to the newborn picture of her brother and they look very much alike. Thanks to all *****sponded. I feel I will probably live to see her grow up. And how wonderful is that?!!!!! Monna 389/249/150
IrishIze
on 4/11/05 4:57 am - NJ
Welcome to the world, Dawn Kassandra!! What a wonderful gift this surgery has been to a lot of us - it really hits home when you realize that you will live to see her grow up, and little Dawn will have her Grandma in her life!! Give that little girl a kiss on the top of the head for me! Hugs, Nancy -105
itstippy
on 4/11/05 8:02 am - South Central, WI
Lap Band on 01/31/05 with
Monna, so glad to hear about you new granddaughter. It is such a blessing to be a gramma. Spoil her rotten. I went to your profile to see her picture and I was awstruck by how well YOU have done. You have done great in your weight loss efforts. You should be so proud of yourself, and yes, now you can look forward to a long ACTIVE life with that beautiful little girl. Gail Mc
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views