152 ft in air and fell

Sherri_B
on 4/11/05 2:59 am - washington, MO
yes , i went to six flags this weekend again . boy it was nice me and finally i was confident enough because of my size to do the dragon wing . it was awesome . i have wanted to do it for years but was to big to even approach to try it . well yesterday me and my 13 yr old dd . and my 8 yr old step daughter did it . it was the most awesome experience . our family got season passes and let me tell you we are going everyweekend i dropped 2 pounds from walking from 10-6 .. so yes my scale is finally moving ... here is some info on dragons wing at six flags when you pull cord you plunge straight down 50 feet twords ground then you sway outward back and forth .... i was pumped aftr that . DRAGON'S WING Launched from a 152-foot tower, riders free fall some 50 feet before swinging back and forth through steel arches
Gwen Kennedy
on 4/11/05 5:49 am - Charles City, IA
I bought season passes for Six Flags also and am looking forward to being able to ride roller coasters that I have avoided for many years because of my size. We will probably end up going to Illinois more then St Louis since we live in northern Iowa and gas prices are unreal but I would like to take at least one trip to St. Louis. I don't know, thou, if I am brave enough to try anything that free-falls 50 feet . Gwen
us2bfat C.
on 4/11/05 10:09 am - selden, NY
hey gwen your my surgery sister i never knew anyone that had surgery the same day as me woooo hooooo i have a surgery sister woooo hooooo Stacy 232/141/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views