DAILY LOG Sunday

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/05 8:45 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
ANOTHER awesome day for me! I feel like I might actually be back on track. Heck, I even started posting weekend daily logs! The weather was beautiful today. I shopped a lot last night and again this morning (gotta get summer clothes you know, since I undergrew all of mine) then took my daughter to the park. B~1 oz string cheese, 2 oz deli chicken L~Subway Sub Club WRAP, 1/2 oz baked Lays chips D~1 cup spaghetti with meat sauce and a bit of mozzarella cheese...I did NOT eat a garlic bread! S~SF fudgesicle...might have a snack later, too. Calories: 775 Protein: 61 (actually higher because the wrap has 7 more protein than bread, but I didn't feel like adding it to my already extensive database on fitday...I'm sure you know what I mean!) Vitamins: all Water: pretty good...getting there, anyway Exercise: none Pamela -94
us2bfat C.
on 4/10/05 10:53 am - selden, NY
you go girl Stacy 232/141/140
Sue G.
on 4/10/05 4:32 pm - Aurora, NE
Wow!! I need to go back to logging in my food on Fitday.com
IrishIze
on 4/11/05 2:20 am - NJ
I'm getting back on track today. I'm doing full liquids for at least a day, maybe two just to get myself out of some pretty bad habits I seemed to be forming. So far so good today - I'm logging on fitday - (not that there's much to log being on liquids!). I feel so much better when I'm doing the right thing! I'll be ready to post my food log tomorrow. BTW, Pamela - awesome job you're doing!! You'll be a member of the Century Club before you know it!! Hugs, Nancy -105
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views