Newest member of the Century Club

JackieF
on 4/10/05 5:33 am - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Hi Everyone, On Friday April 8, 2005 I had my 9 month anniversary. I also got on the scale and hit my 100lbs lost mark. I now have a century card on my profile. I am so glad I decided to have this surgery and become healthy. On friday my moms dog got out of the yard and I was able to run to get her. This morning my son started soccer and the field was a very long walk from where I parked the car. I was able to walk out to the field and stand and watch him learn to play without my legs hurting or being out of breath from the walk. I feel so much better now than before surgery. I am so grateful for all the friends I have made through the Obesity Help web site. Thank you to my 2 angels Alice and Marilyn and thank you Stacy for your encouragement and support. I love you all! Jackie 289/189/150?
jewelcrown
on 4/10/05 6:44 am
Hey Jackie! Congrats on hitting the Century Club milestone. YOU GO GIRL! Denise 326/236/140 -90
us2bfat C.
on 4/10/05 10:21 am - selden, NY
awwwww jackie your my hero you give me support also and i am sooo glad you are my friend you have no idea how much you have helped me since we have been friends.... i love you and im soooo proud that you have become part of the centry club.... you are a true inspiration to me and others around you.... keep up the good work and god bless....... Stacy 232/141/140
rdt1130
on 4/10/05 11:08 pm - Bristol, TN
Congrats!!!!! Rebecca
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits