DAILY LOG Saturday

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/05 11:31 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Excellent day for me, all around! B~1 oz string cheese, 2 oz deli chicken L~4 oz grilled chicken, 1/2 c cottage cheese, 1/2 c vegetable mix (ate this in two batches...lunchtime and then later in afternoon) D~KFC...roasted (chicken) twister wrap without sauce, green beans, mashed potatoes. Taking the sauce off really saved some calories...the sandwich was only roasted chicken, lettuce, and the wrap S~1 oz string cheese, 1 sugar free fudgesicle Calories: 1089 Protein: 116 Vitamins: all Water: amazingly good! Exercise: rode around the park 1 time (maybe 5 minutes) on my bike. Boy was I tired! Pamela -94 and on the right path
IrishIze
on 4/9/05 10:27 pm - NJ
I didn't log yesterday, and I really didn't eat right in that I ate every few hours. I was busy with yard work. I still am not feeling 100%, but I ended up raking for about three or four hours (boy do my hands, arms and shoulders hurt!). I felt like I ate a lot, but it was mostly protein. When I weighed this morning I had lost a pound, so I guess the exercise helped. I'm going to start logging on fitday.com again tomorrow. I still have some yard work to do today, and I hope to walk a couple of miles. Hugs, Nancy -106
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views