DEEJAY IS MY HERO!!!

us2bfat C.
on 4/9/05 8:21 am - selden, NY
ok folks after 9 months i finally broke down and had my profile spruced up... deejay did it and she is totally amazing i love it i was so surprised when i got home today and saw my profile done..... deejay if your out there thanks again!!!!! Stacy 232/141/140
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/05 9:53 am - Somewhere Else
Ummm Stacy? The only thing I see when I go to your profile is a big purple page with a star following my cursor (which is annoying ) But nothing else there...not any part of your journal or anything.... Linda 268/151.5
Deejay
on 4/9/05 11:31 am - Sparks, NV
It should be working now, the system had a brainfart. I'm glad you like it Stacy! Hugs, Deejay
us2bfat C.
on 4/9/05 12:39 pm - selden, NY
try it now linda poor deejay she must think im a freak ha ha ha its really awesome she did a great job..... Stacy 232/141/140
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/05 1:21 pm - Somewhere Else
LOL that's better Deejay did do a great job, looks fantastic! Linda 268/151.5
Danelle72
on 4/9/05 11:36 am - Las Vegas, NV
Deejay rocks!!! Stacy I am so jealous of ya!!! You look so great. I wish I could have done as good as you. I am still like 152. My weight doesn't want to leave...LOL I keep waiting for the day that i wake up and down 5 pounds. Don't think I will be one of those people. But thats ok. You have really done an awsome job. I'm proud of ya. You go sexy momma!!! Luv Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 4/9/05 12:41 pm - selden, NY
danelle what are you talking about you look freaking awesome i have slowed down considerably i figured it out i only lost 8 lbs in 3 months.. we are all doing fabulous i am proud of all my july babies we all rock!!!!!! Stacy 232/141/140
IrishIze
on 4/9/05 10:22 pm - NJ
Stacy - it looks great! I love the theme and especially all of the pictures!! Good job, Deejay! Hugs, Nancy -106
deeno
on 4/9/05 11:05 pm - Kokomo, IN
Cool. Your profile looks great! You know, occasionally you have posted that others tell you that you are too skinny. I think you look just right, and at one pound away from goal, you go on and lose that pound girl. You are not too skinny--you look "normal"! You are perfect! Now, after that pound--just maintain. Be proud of yourself. Great work! Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views