9 months today

us2bfat C.
on 4/8/05 10:02 pm - selden, NY
today is my nine month anniversary........ i cannot believe that it has been that long....... i started the day of surgery at 232 and this morning on my ninth anniversary i am now 141. my doctor never set a goal for me like i hear on the board so i set my own personal goal of 140... i get a lot of comments like your not going to loose anymore weight are you? or your fine just the way you are... and stuff like that.. all i say to that is that my body will level out when its ready and that i have no control of that...... but at this time i feel i am at a good weight... i recently went to jc pennys and bought 4 pairs of jeans in the little girls section size 16 slim they were 4.77 each now im not sure what made me more excited the size or the price... hmmmm i think the price i love a bargain ha ha ha..... anyway i want to thank all my july babies that have helped me get to this 9 month mark.....you are all very precious to me and i will never forget you guys...... good luck and god bless to all... Stacy 232/141/140
jewelcrown
on 4/9/05 6:51 am
Congrats .... you're looking good!!! Can't wait to be in your shoes. 140 is my goal too!!! You go girl!!! Denise 326/236/140 -90
IrishIze
on 4/9/05 8:37 am - NJ
Stacy, girl - you go!!! You are precious to me too - I love to see you around here - you're an inspiration and you always make me smile. BUT shopping in the little girls section???? Get outta heah!! Hey are you going to the OH Convention in NJ? Hugs, Nancy -105
us2bfat C.
on 4/9/05 8:50 am - selden, NY
i want to go to the convention but the problem i have is that i just went back to work after 6 weeks and cant afford to take anymore time off as it is im working 6 days to make up for lost time..... i know jackie is going and probably will try to talk me into it... when is it anyway? im soooo bad... and you truly are an inspiration to me..... most everyone of my july babies are an inspiration to me but you and a few others hold a special place in my heart........ i dont have to mention any names you know who you are... hey did you check out my profile???? deejay is awesome!!!!!!...oh and yes the little girl section i find the length is better for me wooooo hooooooooo......in regular jeans not stretch im about a size 5 which is not to shabby........ oh i also wanted to tell you to try to get back to basics my thing is no bread no sugar no pasta... i try to drink and drink not to think about eating... you know what you gotta do to get back on track.......stick close to the board and keep us posted on whats going on so we can help you xoxxoxoox Stacy 232/141/140 Stacy
IrishIze
on 4/10/05 1:11 am - NJ
The Convention is May 20-22. I'm just going on Saturday - there's a dance that evening and I thought that might be fun. I really hope that maybe you can make it!! Hugs, Nancy -106
bunnymorris
on 4/9/05 2:48 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
My anniversary isn't until the 22nd but doesn't it seem weird to think it was 9 months ago??? I think you look great and you know your body-- so go for it. My dr. sat me down and we discussed a realistic goal for me which is 160-65. So I have about 15 more lbs. to go. He told me not to go by the charts necessarily. At the point we talked that would have been 40 more lbs. and he said--"I don't know where we would get 40 lbs. off of you--you look good" So we're going in 10 lb. increments and seeing how I am. If you're happy at 140--go for it. You certainly look great!! Congratulations on your efforts! Bunny
deeno
on 4/9/05 10:57 pm - Kokomo, IN
Boney I love reading your posts--you have such a good sense of humor. I feel like this is my little e-family here, too. Congrats on your success--what a great role model and inspiration you are! Diana
GailD
on 4/10/05 11:42 am - Racine, WI
Stacy, Congrats on 9 months and a terrific weight loss! You look FANTASTIC! Can't wait to hear you've lost that last pound and made it to goal -- you're SOOOOO CLOSE!!! Can't wait 'til I make goal -- thankfully it's only 15 lbs. away -- my goal is 140, too! I want to thank you for all your terrific posts -- you really help to keep this group together...and we all appreciate it! Gail D. 252/155/140
rdt1130
on 4/10/05 11:03 pm - Bristol, TN
Congrats girl...you look wonderful darling..... It is hard to believe it has been 9 months since surgery....isnt it? Rebecca 318/215/175 40lbs togo.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views