Two guys checked me out!

jenniferwheeler
on 4/8/05 10:28 am - PA
Ok...I just had to post this... I live in PA and today was such a nice day...I had the windows down in the car and one guy started beeping the horn and waving to me...That was such a confidence booster and as if that wasn't enough I came to another intersection and this time a guy in the passanger seat waved and smiled at me....(even though I have a great boyfriend it felt good to be checked out) I have never been checked out before *lol* Have a great day! surgery 7/7/04 -87 lbs
Sue G.
on 4/8/05 5:08 pm - Aurora, NE
Always nice to be checked out !!
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/05 2:49 am - Somewhere Else
Boyfriend or not, it's a wonderful feeling when strange men pay attention to you like that, isn't it My BF is the love of my life (corny, I know ) but man let me tell you, when other men check me out, I eat it up...and so does he, he's so proud! Linda 268/151.5
deeno
on 4/9/05 10:53 pm - Kokomo, IN
Right on, girl. Don't you just love it? I've been married for nine years, love hubby to pieces, but it's still cool when I get "checked out". Nice to know you still got it! Diana
rdt1130
on 4/10/05 10:58 pm - Bristol, TN
If feels great doesnt it...... I know thefirst few times someone was looking at me I thought.."what the he** are you looking at"...lol....then I started kinda liking it.. Rebecca
Boomkat G.
on 4/11/05 10:43 pm - Magnolia, TX
I have been married for 7 years, and even though my hubby says that guys are checking me out now, I don't notice it. I still feel like people are looking at me saying look at that fat girl - so I know the insecure fat girl is still here in my head... I bet it felt great! Melissa 230/125
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views