Spring Break Vacation

Irene S.
on 4/7/05 11:34 pm - NJ
I'm off to CA for a week with my husband and son. This vacation means so much to me. For TOO many years my obesity cheated my son out of having a mom that could do things with him. I'm really looking forward to being able to fly without the anxiety of worrying how I'm going to fit in the seat - with or without an extension. I plan on visiting a couple of parks and going on rides that were off limits to me 110 lbs ago. I'm also looking forward to being able to walk and move without all the pain that I had preop. Anyhow, I'll see ya when I return... Try not to have any fun without me! irene
deeno
on 4/8/05 12:49 am - Kokomo, IN
Awesome. I flew recently, and fit right in the seat without any problem. My flight home was packed--every seat filled, and I had to sit next to someone I didn't know. I wasn't even worried about spilling over into his seat. Beware of airport food--lots of Starbucks and Cinnabonns....just walk on by. Get some SF gum or SF hard candy to keep your mind off of the goodies in the airport. Have a blast! Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views