Counting my blessings

Cyndi S.
on 4/6/05 9:16 am - Springfield, OH
Today was such a beautiful day here, full sunshine, warm breezes and mid-70's. It was also the first day for garden cleanup at our local extension office. I had so much more energy today than I did one year ago, and my knees, back and wrists aren't aching! Losing 90 plus has just made everything so much easier. I'm looking forward to working in our herbs and harvesting some for cooking. Weird, but I actually enjoy food more now that I take time to taste it. lol Hoping everyone is enjoying Spring blessings, Cyndi 257/164/130
Danelle72
on 4/6/05 11:23 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hello Cyndi, Just wanted to say congrats on your success. You sound like you have done an amazing job. I bet you feel great. I can do much more now too! It's funny how we just did what we could with all that weight and now look back on it and ask how did we ever do that. I pick up something that is 30 pounds and have a cow LOL and think I used to carry that everyday and plus 45 more. Its great to have it gone and feel so free. Congrats again to you and keep up the great work. Luv Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views