survived day 1 plateau buster

deeno
on 4/5/05 12:12 am - Kokomo, IN
Hi family I survived day 1 with 100% accuracy. I was hungry (sometimes real, sometimes in my head), but the first day of any diet is always like that. Nine more days to go. You know, at the end of my plateau buster diet, it just so happens that hubby and I have planned a little "get-away" in a log cabin with a hot tub. It's our Valentines gift for this year-- a little late, I know. But Indiana in Febuary is no fun. April is starting out pretty nice. 75 degrees today. Mmmmmmmm..... I am going to the women's Final Four championship game tonight. Eating will be a problem. I'm going out to dinner with friends after the game--not sure where. I'll try to order a chiken breast, or maybe just soup. I have such a hard time throwing away perfectly good food, you know? I don't mind eating left overs, but whatever chicken breast thing I order will come with veggies and a potato. I'm going to try to order the meat without the sides, and see if they charge me less. I certainly don't want to pay 11.00-15.00 for one single chicken breast. Sheesh! Maybe someone else will order something I can add a chicken breast to. Who knows. If not, then it's soup city for me. Anyhow, it's day two, and I'm doing OK. Hoping to not thing about food so much today. Diana
GailD
on 4/5/05 1:13 am - Racine, WI
Diana, Congrats on surviving day one of the plateau buster! Just remember -- one day at a time! I give you alot of credit for giving it a shot! When do you start your football season (remember...my niece is the one that played for Northern Lights (or whatever their name is) from Wisconsin. She's joined a different team this year (out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin) and I she's the starting quarterback! Maybe you'll "run into her" this season! Gail D. 252/155/140 -97
deeno
on 4/5/05 1:46 am - Kokomo, IN
Football is just around the corner. We start our "boot camp" in May (five nights a week of practice plus a double practice on Saturdays). I'm looking forward to it this year now that I know a little bit about football. Last year was my rookie year, and I didn't get much playing time. Honestly, I'd like to "run into" anyone out there! The girls on my team are all jokingly referring to me as a "tight end" now. I still have some "size", and I don't know what position I'm going to play. I may be a guard (offensive line), but I really want to play defense. Do you know if the team she's joined is in the WPFL still? The Northern Ice was in the WPFL. There are a handful of women's football leagues out there. If she's still in the WPFL I'm sure we'll play her, but I haven't heard of any new WPFL teams in WI. However, some girls "float" and play in more than one league (I think that's still allowed). My schedule comes out in ~ 2weeks. I'll post it here in case I'm going to anyone's neck of the woods and they want to see me play. Diana
GailD
on 4/5/05 2:08 am - Racine, WI
I'll find out the name of her team and whether they are in the WPFL. Her mom just sent me an e-mail with all the details -- but, of course, I can't find it. I'll keep you posted! BTW -- you're now half-way through Day 2 of Plateau Buster!!!! You can do it! Gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views