DAILY LOG Monday

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/05 9:45 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
What a beautiful day today! The weather was absolutely gorgeous. It's such a shame that I was called in to sub. Thankfully, I had recess duty and we kept the kids outside for a fully 30 minutes (15 more than normal). I'm working again tomorrow, but the weather should be crappy. My weekend was great, too. Went to the World of Outlaw sprint car races, and my favorite driver (Kraig Kinser!) won. He was in seventh place to start, but after six laps, completely dominated. It was SOOOO AWESOME! I got his autograph (for the second time) on the new t-shirt I bought. My old one was a size 4X...a little big And my daughter played with his dog before the races started. What a great time we had! B~string cheese, deli sliced chicken breast (it's really good...first time I tried it) L~1 sandwich (2 slice light bread, 2 oz chicken, 1 slice swiss cheese), string cheese, 1/2 apple D~1/2 cup coleslaw (vinigrette type, NOT mayo), 1.25 serving of a Santa Fe Skillet (frozen meal in a bag, add hamburger) S~Just some bites of candy and baked beans Calories: 1022 (a little higher than I thought!) Protein: 78 Vitamins: All Water: So-So Exercise: 20 minute walk around block, 10 minutes treadmill, 15 minutes bike Pamela afraid of the scale today after a crappy weekend of food, food, food.
dana W.
on 4/4/05 11:33 am - fort worth, tx
Well, today i started on a liquid diet,, back to the begining i'm doing all liquids mon - fri to jump start my weight loss again.. I been messing up so long i wonder how i've lost the 85 pds since july. But today for breakfest i had 8 oz choc milk,,for lunch i had cup of chicken and stars soup. and dinner i had 1/4 cup of fruit juice.. 20 oz of water and still drinking my protein now to try to get the bottle in b4 midnight.
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/05 12:28 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Hmm...computer or web site is running slow tonight...it's making me nuts! ANYWAY...changed my workout plan a little bit. Instead of walking the riding the bike, I lifted weights (usually a Tuesday thing) because I'd like to work on my newly formed flower bed when I get done subbing (yes, I'm subbing again). I plan on walking on my treadmill at home a bit before school and taking a walk around the block right after school. After I pick her up from dance at 7 (going to work on flower bed from 5 to 7), I might hop on the bike at the gym for 15. MAYBE. We'll have to see how tired my body is after subbing and gardening. Pamela got on the scale and was up five...HAS to be mostly water, the way my fingers feel. Besides, can't gain five pounds of fat overnight...I didn't eat THAT bad!
Marcy B.
on 4/5/05 8:03 am - West Bloomfield, MI
Sorry Pam- I guess you found the 5lbs that I lost ( which was what I gained all last week.) I bet your weight gain is fluid retention. Hang in there. Been trying to keep on track, get more fiber in the diet, and stay away from the garbage...the past few days have been better. Hats off to you for all of the exercising you are doing. I can only still do a little bit. Met with the trainer today for some water aerobics but the pool was too cold so we did range of motion exercises in the whirlpool instead. Maybe tomorrow it won't be so cold. Marcy -89
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views