Swimsuit shopping

IrishIze
on 4/3/05 11:50 pm - NJ
Hey Monna - I'll say it once again - you look awesome!! I haven't put on a bathing suit in years, and I would really hesitate now with all of my saggy, baggy skin - but hey, even with the skin I look better than I have in years and more importantly, I feel better too!! You deserve to be ecstatic, and you're picture proves it!! You go girl!!! Hugs, Nancy -107
Monna W.
on 4/4/05 2:31 pm - Susanville, CA
Nancy, I'm trying to remember that what other people think when they look at me doesn't matter--I have traveled this road and am proud of my accomplishments. I'm amazed at how far I have come in less than a year. Thanks for all your support. A year ago I was given a year to live because of all my health problems and my weight. Today, I believe I will live another 20 years. What a blessing this surgery has been!!! Monna
deeno
on 4/4/05 1:09 am - Kokomo, IN
Monna You look fantastic. You even look happier. I love that there is no oxygen in the updated picture, too (is that gone for good?). The water will feel so cool and good when you swim. It is so neat just to float. How great is that? Darn it, I just gave away my old swimsuit--only wore it 4 times--size 22. I gave it to my friend who is losing weight for WLS, too. She's "on my heels", so I pass my clothes on to her. Just gave her three boxes of stuff including the bathing suit (great bust support--why I got that one). Enjoy your swim. You know, you may like it so much that you find a new form of exercise to enjoy. It is the lowest impact and safest exercise on your joints! Diana
Monna W.
on 4/4/05 2:39 pm - Susanville, CA
Diana, Thanks for your kind words. The oxygen is gone except at night (when I remember to turn the concentrator on). I still have to use myy C-pap for the sleep apnea--I'll know I have accomplished something when I no longer need it. Yes, I am much happier because I have been given my life back and it is better than it was before. I love to swim, but we do not have a pool in this town--closest pool is Reno which is 1 1/2 hours away. I'll just have to walk a lot. Tonight I rode a bicycle for the first time in 15 years. What a kick!!! My grandson talked me into it so I got on my daughter's bike. Now, I just have to get one!! Monna
jcordell
on 4/4/05 4:45 am - TX
Monna, you simply look amazing! Keep up the GREAT work! Jeff -113
Monna W.
on 4/4/05 2:51 pm - Susanville, CA
Jeff, Thank you and might I say you are looking mahvelous!!! Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views