OMG Interesting Comparison!

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/05 1:20 pm - Somewhere Else
I just posted a picture on my profile that shows an amazing comparison in the change in my size....I'm still amazed when I look at this Linda 268/154.5
IrishIze
on 4/2/05 11:19 pm - NJ
Wow - that sure puts an amazing perspective on then vs. now!! I've been clearing some old clothes out, but I'm still hanging on to a few gigantic things for comparison and motivation. Hugs, Nancy -107
(deactivated member)
on 4/2/05 11:58 pm - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Nancy! You're right about perspective...you never really see that much of a difference in the mirror...you see a lot...but not quite like that Linda 268/154.5
Danelle72
on 4/3/05 12:01 am - Las Vegas, NV
WOW Girly. That is amazing. You are so awsome. You should be so proud of yourself. You look great. Take care and keep up the great work. Pat yourself on the back too. Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/05 12:14 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Danelle!!! We're all doing so amazingly well, I'm proud of us all! I don't think my brain can catch up to my body I keep looking at that pic and thinking...*no way...can't be* Linda 268/154.5
Tara118
on 4/3/05 12:12 am - Trenton, OH
How cool is that!! We had crazy dress day at work on Friday for April Fools day. I ended up wearing an old tee-shirt and jacket from the "Old size". My Co-worker and I were able to fit into and zip up my old jacket. We walked around work showing everyone. I told everyone..."This use to fit me". It is amazing. Tara 305/186/170 -119
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/05 12:16 am - Somewhere Else
LOL Tara, that's too cool! I bet you loved that, it sounds like fun! Linda 268/154.5
us2bfat C.
on 4/3/05 1:11 am - selden, NY
holy crapola chickita that is something else i didnt save anything from my heavier day however i do have the shirt i wore in the hospital i havent broke it out in a while i think i will do that.... i am sooooo proud of all my july babes we are doing awesome.... i am hosting a support group in my home on tuesday i cant wait its so much closer then going to my surgeons support group which i will go to anyway but i love being around people that have the same goals as me woooo hooooo way to go all stacy -90
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/05 1:30 am - Somewhere Else
Isn't it amazing?!?!?!!? We are all doing great, I'm proud of each and every one of us! I think it's great that you're hosting a meeting...my BF would freak if I had my meeting here way too many people Linda 268/154.5
AngelFlyingHappy
on 4/3/05 8:33 pm - Oxnard, CA
Wow........you do look amazing. Congratulations!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views