Everyone please update......

on my W.
on 4/2/05 8:10 am - Canada
Hi everyone, Well I have gotten too busy and it has been over 5 weeks since I posted anything. How is everyone doing???? I would love it if you could all post an update with total lost...let's brag as this road gets harder and we make these life changes a permanent part of our day. Starting July 21 at 290 Today at 173 Total lost is 117 Goal...like to be in 140's Karen
us2bfat C.
on 4/2/05 8:24 am - selden, NY
hi there karen stuck at 142 i think thats it for me but im very happy my jeans for the most part read a junior size five some say 3 and i bought a mini skirt that says 2 in it i am glad i had the surgery and would not change anything for the world.... congrats on your weightloss you are doing fabulous Stacy -90
on my W.
on 4/2/05 11:24 pm - Canada
Wow.... I could only dream of a size 2...way to go.....I would love a size 10...maybe 8 would be fabulous. My goals keep changing. I am at a 14 now but terribly flabby...I need tons of toning work. Way to go....Karen
Danelle72
on 4/2/05 10:44 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hello There Karen, Congrats on your weight loss. I have been a very slow loser. I was 231 on my surgery day and now I am 154 so thats a total loss of 77 pounds. Not to bad. I have around 24 to go for my Dr goal and about 19 for mine. Keep up the great work. Danelle
Lovin L.
on 4/2/05 10:39 pm - Wildwood Crest, NJ
I love to see this makes me feel i'm normal weigh loss wise ! anyway! So i started at 271lbs 7/30/04 and am now 173lbs so a grand total of 98lbs!!!!!!!! and a big to the rest of ya for doin so great! Denice ps 23lbs till goal hoping to get there by my one year ann.
IrishIze
on 4/2/05 11:24 pm - NJ
Hi Karen! Here's my stats. I agree that it's getting harder ~ those carby snacks are tough for me too!!! Starting on July 19 - 277 Today - 170 Total loss - 107 Goal - 145-150, which means 20 lbs to go Hugs, Nancy -107
on my W.
on 4/2/05 11:29 pm - Canada
Wow Nancy, You are doing so well......I had a 5 week plateau but kept working and the next thing the weight loss started again. I need to do more exercise. I too would like to be in the 140's . That is a good weight for me at my 5'5 height and with heels on I remember looking quite slim. I am so excited because some of us have reached goal and others will certainly be there by this July...I am hoping to be, anyway..... You will be too..way to go...Karen.
jenniferwheeler
on 4/3/05 12:15 am - PA
First of all I would like to say WAY TO GO EVERYONE! I have lost 90lbs as of today from my surgery date of 7/7/04 and have lost 100lbs as of today from my highest weight. I am so happy but I still have a way to go (Approx. 53lbs) to get to my goal. I just want to be out of plus size clothes. Right now I'm in a size 18 which is not bad from being in a size 28. I am so happy for everyone and keep up the great work! Jen Surgery 7/7/04 -90lbs
Cyndi S.
on 4/3/05 6:34 am - Springfield, OH
Karen, What a great job! I'd love to have 100 off, but have been at a yo-yo plateau this past month. I was afraid I was done, but this week, things finally came downward again -3, so I have a total of 93 off. I just love the changes in sizes! Sunday papers are fun to go through with all the ads. I always start in plus size and then remind myself, not anymore! I tried on the suit today that I bought for my wedding 18 years ago and it fits! I kept it all these years, but never really thought I'd be able to wear it. Everyone is doing so well and i love to read about how we're all feeling so much better too with increased energy and activities. This is living! Cyndi 257/164/130
MarinaS
on 4/3/05 8:04 am - Small Town, WA
I too am starting to like carbs like crackers. I had a rocky start, but also more to loose than the rest of you and older too. I weighed 384 after I left the hospital and now weigh around 260. I guess that makes -124, but still have around 100 pounds to go. I am a mass of wrinkles, but love the increased energy. The last two days my stomach has had constant pain so my ulcer may be back, or it could be from my gallbladder removal in January 05. Marina 384/260/?
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views