9 Months out today

rdt1130
on 4/2/05 1:18 am - Bristol, TN
well guys Im 9 months out today and I havent lost a flipping pound this month Im still sitting on that 100 lb mark..I copied that pateau buster hopefuly thatll work, I have been having a real hard time this month with snacking and carbs (damn cheezits).......I cant tolerate meat very well still the only things I can eat is shrimp and fish, no chicken beef or pork, except for extremely thin sliced deli meat....I eat alot of Wendys chili and cheese for my protein... If I eat yogurt I guess it goes through my pouch too quickly becaue I get so hungry after that....I did go down a clothing size and am now in a 16 Yeah!!!! but I really want to get these last 45 LBS OFF...... Rebecca 7/2/04 318/218/175
jcordell
on 4/2/05 3:46 am - TX
Happy Anniversary, Rebecca! Hang in there! You know what, I went 2 months without losing anything! Then, this week, I've lost 6 pounds! I've read that after a long plateau, the loss will pick up again. Good luck, hang in there, and know we're here to support you any way we can! Jeff -113
us2bfat C.
on 4/2/05 6:22 am - selden, NY
yes rebecca you will lose as long as you stick to basics you look good girl keep up the good work and it will come !!!!!!! Stacy
rdt1130
on 4/2/05 12:34 pm - Bristol, TN
I sure hope so, you know how discouraging it is to get on that scale and NOTHING!!!!!!!. Thanks for the support.. Rebecca
IrishIze
on 4/2/05 11:34 pm - NJ
Hi Rebecca ~ I know the frustration you're going through, although I've never gone an month without losing. Maybe you need to change something up. I was really stalled for awhile, and I finally did something I learned on Weigh****chers. I ate high calories for a couple of days, then cut way back for a few days. That always seems to jump-start my weight loss. I was eating yogurt every morning for breakfast and I was always hungry afterwards. Now I try to eat denser foods. I was reading somewhere that we can fail if we eat a lot of soft foods, because we never get the full feeling. What happens when you eat meats? Does it get stuck? I had a tough time with them for awhile, but now I am able to tolerate chicken and ground turkey. Have you tried ground turkey of beef? That is one of my main staples. I get the LEAN (not the fat free - it's too dry) ground turkey and add in a can of Sloppy Joe sauce. I eat the meat and sauce only - no bread, and I stay full a long time. I also make meatballs and meatloaf. Give it a try and see if you can tolerate it. Hang in there, I'm sure you'll start losing again soon!!! Hugs, Nancy -107
rdt1130
on 4/3/05 12:12 am - Bristol, TN
Hey Nancy When I eat meat I get that stuck feeling no matter how tender or how well I chew or what, then I usually , chicken is the worst it gives me that feeling even with one taste, i can eat a couple of bites of beef, hamburger meat....... Ican eat deli ham or turkey that is it?????, the only way I can eat ground beef is what little bit is in wendys chili, for some reason that doesnt bother me.... I can eat shrimp and fish...
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views