DAILY LOG Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/05 8:25 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Okay, this has definitely been a bad food day for me. It's not even that I ate really horrible foods...I BINGED! I didn't binge enough to puke, but that Easter chocolate caught up to me...I dumped and had to lay down. And being sickly full also sucked. Now I remember why I gave up binge-eating I won't post the details of my eating...you know what it's like. I did make it to the gym for a full workout of 30 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes weight lifting. But that's really the only positive aspect of my day. That, and I won't be binge-eating any time soon. Pamela -92
Cyndi S.
on 3/31/05 10:35 pm - Springfield, OH
Pamela, Why do we like pain? I too, suffered the effects of Easter chocolate! I usually kind of play on the edge if I want something sweet and try to stay under 12 grams of sugar, but those little malted eggs are just too tempting. It's great that you felt well enough to follow through on your exercise. Keep up the good work! Cyndi 257/164/130
IrishIze
on 3/31/05 10:47 pm - NJ
I had computer problems yesterday so I wasn't able to log everything on fitday.com. I had an OK day - a little more carby than I'd like, although my weight went down from 172.8 to 172.0, so we'll see. The meetings here at work where they were bringing in food every day are over, so that's good for me. Those mini corn muffins were just too tempting! Hugs, Nancy -105
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views