Weight Loss so Far

LTruesdale1980
on 3/29/05 3:32 am - Orange Grove, TX
I am now down 99lbs!! At least as of Feb. 10th for my 6 month post op. I am now out what 8 months and am only down about 100. In reality I know that is a lot but at the same time it seems like it is so little. Plus I have been on a snacky phase. . .a sweet one.. .but I am getting out of it. ..it is getting old. My general doctor, who had the surgery a little over a year ago, says that it is just a phase. We all have phases of craving one certain thing over another. I need to exercise, but also I think I am paranoid that I am not losing enough. Or perhaps it is just that I "think" I should be losing more than I should. . .make sense. Anyone else have this go on? Lisa
dana W.
on 3/29/05 8:45 pm - fort worth, tx
Hell yea,, makes a lot of sense...
suzeeq
on 3/29/05 10:59 pm - Palmerton, PA
You are doing great! I was 8 months out yesterday and I'm down 80lbs. Ten pounds a month! I'll take it! When's the last time you've lost that ammount and kept it off? The snacking is pretty much normal for all of us. We're testing our boundries I guess! The important thing to remember is this is not a diet we're on and as long as we use this tool to our advantage it won't let us down! I know it's hard to think positive all the time and lord knows I have the same problem but we all have to convince ourselves that we WILL win this time! Hugs to all...Susie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views