DAILY LOG Monday

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/05 9:46 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I had a horrible weekend in terms of food. Okay, and the weather was crummy, too. Last night, the scale was up four pounds because of all the salt I had. I also had a margarita (I know, a big no-no), and I was drunk after drinking about 1 oz of it. I had a beer and white russian later, though, and those didn't bother me. I won't bore you with the details of my food for yesterday, except to say that by the time I had snacked on my daughter's Easter candy late last night, I was at about 1300 calories and a mere 65g of protein. I did exercise, though, whi*****luded 30 minutes of walking and 15 minutes on a bike. Now that my daughter is back in school (last week was spring break), my routine will be back to normal in terms of food and exercise. Thank goodness! Pamela it WAS -92
IrishIze
on 3/29/05 4:43 am - NJ
I've been trying to post all day, but for some reason I keep getting error messages. I don't feel like reconstructing my menu again, so I'll say that I went a bit overboard yesterday - I stayed under 1000 calories, but ate a few foods that I shouldn't have. We had food brought in for meetings and I ended up eating some potato chips, 1/2 of an Endulge bar, and part of a muffin top. I got back on track and ate healthier the rest of the day - but I did feel VERY guilty! I notice that I'm really not as strict with myself as I once was and that spooks me a bit..... I'm doing much better today, so hopefully I'll get through the rest of the day without falling off the wagon again!! Hugs, Nancy -104
Marcy B.
on 3/29/05 6:20 am - West Bloomfield, MI
Wow...we are the munch bunch, aren't we?? I was having one heck of a time this weekend too, and I don't even celebrate Easter!! I am also up 4lbs, but I don't know for sure if it is water retention, or from my arthritis. I definitely need more structure in my diet, and since yesterday I have been trying. If things don't improve soon, I am going back to basics and cutting out all crunchy carbs. I was able to handle them in moderation, but I am a stress eater, and I have been eating cuz I am stressed out about not having a job. Now I have think I have one selling insurance through a Farmers agent. It will be a nice challenge I think. Anything beats sitting at home watching TV and eating. Wish me luck. Lets all try to be better to ourselves. Marcy -84-to 89 lbs off depending on the day and whether I can keep my big mouth shut!!!
us2bfat C.
on 3/29/05 8:09 pm - selden, NY
i found when i need to crunch i crunch on pork rinds they have 0 carbs i also eat pumpkin seeds which can tend to be high in calories but at least they have protien i eat the ones in the shell so that it takes longer i always dont make the right choices but the things i do i think help.. i stay away from most breads and noooooooooooooo pasta or rice only once maybe twice in almost 9 months i think i have stopped losing weight so its time to start maintaining for me...... not really sure how to do that but i try everyday to stay with my basics i eat a banana at break at lunch and it fills me up big time.... these are the little tricks i have learned thru my journey....... Stacy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views