Instead of focusing on weight...

scholarmama
on 3/28/05 5:08 am - Hemet, CA
How about a different kind of challenge. Although I am gonna participate in the upcoming summer challenge. How about making a challenge to get in enough fluids in a day or exercising at least 3 times a week or making sure we eat enough protein or take our vitamins? Even though I have been what most would be called a rapid loser... lately I have been struggling with getting in enough water. So along with the Summer challenge I am gonna challenge myself to drink at least 60 oz of water a day... So who is with me to challenge themselves with something other than a number on a scale Loni... with just another idea -163
Jennifier1
on 3/28/05 10:47 am - Weirton, WV
I'm with you with the water struggles. I have 8 more ounces to before I head to bed (if I counted right). I've struggled with getting my fluids in since the beginning but need to continue to work towards improving it. Today is the best I've done in ages and my kidneys are working overtime as a result. Hopefully the scales will be generous to me in the morning since I gave my body the extra water it so desperately wants.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views