Is anyone ever hungry ??

heather_y
on 3/28/05 3:11 am - Goldsboro, NC
I know I feel hunger !!! There are times when it is worse than others. Does anyone else feel this ???? I've lost 110 pounds, so I know the surgery is working ok, but I still feel hungry !!!
Julie 22
on 3/28/05 4:42 am - NC
Hi Heather. I sometimes feel hungry too. Thank goodness it is not very often, but it does happen. Lately, I have been trying to fight off the urge to snack & it is killing me. I am doing pretty good, but I do give in some. And most of the time I am not even hungry. Congratulations on the 110 lbs! That is fantastic! My goal is to lose 113 lbs & I still have 18 more to go! Julie 5'3" 248/153/135 -95
TweedyBird
on 3/28/05 11:19 pm - Somewhere, AR
Heather, I get hungry all the time. I started this journey eating 6 meals a day (eating every three hours). My body is pretty conditioned now, so when I skip a meal or wait too long after the three hour period...I get hungery. Nonetheless, this is not often....because I try my best to have my meal ready and with me...I was told, do not allow yourself to get hungery, because you will tend to over eat and make poor food choices, which has certainly been my history! These days it is truly mental for me, meaning: I feel like I am on a diet now and I have to work at it and question why I am wanting to eat! Oh well, I am so pleased with my journey so far, and I am willing to do the work at this phase of my journey! Good luck, Tweedy
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/05 12:35 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I very rarely actually feel hungry. Sometimes I have head hunger, and other times I will feel "empty," but I NEVER get that "I'm so hungry I could throw up" feeling that I would get pre-op. In fact, I haven't heard my stomach growl since surgery. Like I said, mostly I get an empty feeling that I figure means that it's time to eat. Of course, it's that head hunger that I've got to watch out for... Pamela -92
LTruesdale1980
on 3/29/05 3:34 am - Orange Grove, TX
I feel hungry at times. Usually that is when I need to eat. I have found that if I skip a meal because I do not feel hungry, I end up snacking. Also, I am in a snacking phase as well. But, if I feel hungry. . .not just in the head. . .I will eat something. I am one of the people that has to eat 4-5 small meals a day not just 3 Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views