Get ready for summer challenge!

hockeyhottie
on 3/28/05 12:34 am - Madison Heights, MI
Okay I'm ready for my next challenge-to reach my personal goal weight and I would so like to do that before summer begins. I keep looking at bathing suits but I don't want to buy one until I reach goal. So I am hoping that there are some of you that are still interested and find these little challenges useful and will want to join me. I was thinking of running this challenge until June 1st. Today's weight: 147 Goal weight for this challenge and my personal goal: 135 Total to lose by June 1st: 12 pounds Smiles, Mel
Denise W.
on 3/28/05 1:07 am - MD
I'm with you Mel.....I will join the summer challenge. Starting weight 186.8 Goal weight 175 Pound to lose 11.8 Thanks for starting this! Denise
Duval Diva
on 3/28/05 3:36 am - JACKSONVILLE, FL
girl don't leave me i'm with you all too! start weight-181 goal by june 1st-170 that is an 11 pounds lost i think i can i think i can heck i know i can
Julie 22
on 3/28/05 4:38 am - NC
Didn't make the last 2 challenges, but I am going to try again with this one. I lost 12 lbs. with the Valentines day challenge & only 7 with the Easter challenge, but hey, at least I lost with each one. I would love to reach my goal of 135 by June 1st, but I would need to lose 18 & I just don't see that happening. I think I am going to shoot for 13 lbs. to put me at 140. Honestly, right now I would just like to lose those darn last 5 lbs. to make the century club! todays weight 153 goal for summer challenge 140 total to lose by June 1st 13 Julie 5'3" (crossing my fingers that I will make this challenge) 248/153/135 -95
scholarmama
on 3/28/05 5:04 am - Hemet, CA
I so understand what you mean about swimsuit shopping I cant find one that will hide all my saggin skin between my legs... but that will be corrected soon enough... I am gonna aim high this challenge since I beat the last one by 4 lbs... so I am gonna shoot a little higher than 15 lbs and go for 20 lbs by June 1st. so starting weight is 225 goal weight 205 for a total loss of 20 lbs Loni -163 lbs
IrishIze
on 3/28/05 6:47 am - NJ
When I first saw this, I figured I could lose 10 lbs. per month, but I think that's aiming a bit high considering the past couple of months. I'm going to aim for 15. That would bring me from 172 lbs. to 158 - 8 lbs. above my personal goal of 150. Hugs, Nancy -105
Sue G.
on 3/28/05 10:13 am - Aurora, NE
I just don't do well on these challenge things but I'll be on the side lines incouraging ya all on !!! I'm a slow loser already and now I've stalled for the past month since the first of March so it's been a real bummer. I've decided that even if I don't lose another pound I am way better off then I was when I started. Good luck to you all!!!.... Sue
deeno
on 3/28/05 8:44 pm - Kokomo, IN
Here are my goals begining today: 1. Walk 2 times/week (I already play volleyball 3-4 x's/week, but walking will improve my fitness. The VB is strenuous, but my body is used to it now). 2. Continue to get my fluids in, my vitamins in (I've been doing this very well since 1-1-05), and my protein in. 3. Learn to eat to satisfaction. Avoid eating until my plate is empty or because it's "there". Learn to not need to feel "full" but only satisfied. 4. Go out to eat only 1 x per week (not as easy as it sounds). 5. Only weigh myself 1 time per week --Mondays only (seems like a no brainer, but this will be the hardest goal for me....I'm a daily weigher). I also get to weigh and measure myself on the first of the month. I've given up on trying to lose XX pounds by XX date. In fact, I gained a pound during the last challenge instead of losing the ten I had planned on. My body just didn't cooperate. So, the above goals are all within my control, and will give me something to focus on instead of pounds lost (or gained). Good luck to all. Together we can do this. Diana
StephanyS
on 3/28/05 9:47 pm - Milton, FL
I'm in for the summer challenge. I lost 13 for the Easter challenge, and this one is a bit longer, so I'm going to aim for 15 pounds lost by June 1st. My bigger goal is to buy a pair of shorts and wear them. I haven't worn shorts since I was in graduate school ten years ago. With the new bermudas out and a loss of 93 pounds, I think I can finally get some shorts! Today's weight: 182 Goal weight for this challenge: 167 Total to lose by June 1st: 15 pounds Stephany
T R.
on 3/30/05 10:51 am
I would join in on this one, but I don't do well with these challenges. I usually stress if I don't lose. But I will be cheering you guys on. Good Luck Friends!!! You can do it!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views