OMWORD OMWORD OMWORD

scholarmama
on 3/27/05 6:18 am - Hemet, CA
I just was updating my file since I havent been on in a while due to the wedding (which was beautiful despite the rain... I'll post a link at the end)... OK back to what I was talkin about... lol I am now down to 225 which puts me at 163 lbs down from my original weight, and I met my easter goal plus 4 lbs. But more importantly... It puts me in Obese... I am obese I am obese I am obese...lol I also put on a 14/16 shirt these last couple of weeks and my easter dress was a 16... I am sooo thankful to have my life back... I will post more of an update later but had to share about getting to obese... wooohoooo Loni -163 lbs
Tara118
on 3/27/05 6:45 am - Trenton, OH
I am so glad the wedding went well and I can't wait to see pics!!! Congrats on being obese!! Your doing awesome!! Tara 305/186/170 -119
bunnymorris
on 3/27/05 12:50 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Excellent! Good for you! Isn't it amazing to hold up a 16 and think--"I can't fit into that....Oh, yes I can!" It is great! Congratulations! Keep it up! Love, Bunny
Sue G.
on 3/27/05 4:35 pm - Aurora, NE
Can't wait to see the wedding pics !! congrates on being obese and a size 16 wow Did you know Marilyn Monroe wore a size 14/16 ?? .. Sue
us2bfat C.
on 3/27/05 8:03 pm - selden, NY
woweeeee what a change you look totaly fabulous you must feel like a new woman keep up the good work and god bless Stacy
IrishIze
on 3/27/05 9:05 pm - NJ
Loni - I can't get over the difference in your pictures!!! You look fantastic ~ years younger!!! Isn't it great to fit into clothes you never thought you would?!?!? I have a shirt that I held up and KNEW I'd never fit into ~ but I did!!! I agree with you - I too feel truly blessed to have my life back!! I can't wait to see your wedding pics!! Hugs and congratulations, Nancy -105
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/05 11:46 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Married AND obese! Sounds like you're in happy land! HOORAY and congratulations! Pamela -92
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views