Happy Easter To My July Family

us2bfat C.
on 3/26/05 10:01 pm - selden, NY
Good morning to all my july family i want to take this time out to wish you all a happy easter and i hope your day is filled with sugar free goodies and you have a great time celebrating with family and friends...im glad i got to know all you guys on this board i truly think of all of you as my family........i thank you all for being a huge support to me through my wonderful weight loss journey.....it has truly changed my life and im greatful to each and every one of you.... ok enough babbling out of me....... love you all!!!!!!! Stacy - 90 something
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/05 12:23 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I think I'll pass on the sugar free goodies. You know, if you eat too many of them, the gas is just horrible! Have a great Easter! Pamela -92
IrishIze
on 3/27/05 12:49 am - NJ
Happy Easter, Stacy and all of my July Babies family. We decided on an Easter breakfast, since most of the family was away or couldn't make it. I was a good girl and stuck to my EggBeaters scrambled eggs, a couple of slices of turkey bacon and some strawberries (dipped in Splenda - yum!!) Here's to Spring and new beginnings!!! Hugs, Nancy -105
GailD
on 3/27/05 3:55 am - Racine, WI
Thanks, Stacy! HAPPY EASTER ALL YOU JULY-BABIES! Gail D. -93
Vicki Tobergte
on 3/27/05 11:45 am - Independence, KY
Happy Easter too.. I agree also This board is great..Thanks everybody for being so kind. Have an awesome Easter. Hugs Vicki
Sue G.
on 3/27/05 4:38 pm - Aurora, NE
I worked (Easter Day) but hope everyone had a great day !!
jcordell
on 3/28/05 12:45 am - TX
Hey Stacy and all July Babies! Happy late Easter! I was in bed all day Sunday, sick as a dog. Feeling better today! Nice thing is, I dropped 5 pounds over the weekend! Jeff -110
us2bfat C.
on 3/28/05 8:14 pm - selden, NY
glad to hear your feeling better jeff wow 5 more lbs? thats wonderful what was wrong? stomach bug?? anyway have a great week Stacy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views