Finally under 200 lbs.

Gwen Kennedy
on 3/25/05 6:05 am - Charles City, IA
I know that I don't post much but I read every day and I just had to share. I am finally under 200 lbs, I weighted this morning at 198.8. I have been stalled at the 200/201 lbs area for over a week. I started drinking protein every morning so I have been wondering if that is what made the difference. I still have another 10 lbs. to the century club and 18.8 lbs for my personal goal (38.8 lbs for the doctors goal). Even though I don't post I like to read and find everyone so helpful and encourageing. It's nice to know that your problems and concerns are shared by others. Gwen
T R.
on 3/25/05 7:11 am
Awesome!! You look Onderful!! I just recently beat the 200 mark, and it feels great! But, look at you, you don't have far to go now. I hope that you will keep posting so we can keep up with your results. Tami 275/185/140 45 lbs 2 go!!
JustHat
on 3/25/05 9:31 pm - NM
Congrats! Isn't it funny how our bodies seems to know when we are ready to make a big goal and gives us a hard time by making us wait for it. But, it makes the reward even greater when we finally get it. The next few months are going to be so exciting for you with so many goals so close. Good job. Hat
IrishIze
on 3/25/05 10:53 pm - NJ
Hi Gwen! WooHoo on being under 200 lbs.!!! You are doing so fantastic!! Wishing you continued success!! (And don't be such a stranger!!!) Hugs, Nancy -104
us2bfat C.
on 3/26/05 2:17 am - selden, NY
oh my dog mama you look awesome keep up the good work.... and one more thing you should post because you never know if you have somthing to say that can help one of us keep up the good work and dont be a stranger we all on this july board need all the help we can get... well i do i know that Stacy
SpyderS
on 3/26/05 9:08 pm - Swedesboro, NJ
Gwen, How happy I am for you Gwen. How super duper thrilled. Of all the posts I look forward to posting, that has got to be my ultimate. Enjoy yourself today and gloat to anyone who will listen. Keep out of that Easter candy! Spyder 375/246.5 -128.5
GailD
on 3/27/05 3:58 am - Racine, WI
Congrats, Gwen! What a great feeling -- ONEDERFULS!! Gail D. -93
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits