Typical diet at 8 months out?

Lovin L.
on 3/24/05 10:20 pm - Wildwood Crest, NJ
Hi Everyone! Just wondering what everyone is eating at this stage as i think i am able to eat more than i should? I plan on mentioning this to my Dr, but my appointment is not till the end of the month and i am on another stall after just getting off a 6 week one losing 6lbs now nothing again! Here is my typical day up at 4am(insominia) i know i have approxicately 4 or 5 16oz cups hot tea with splenda and creamer(this might be the culprit the creamer) and an oz of peanuts i munch on threw out at work around 9:30am i have 4oz carbcontrol yogurt with a1/2c or so fruit mixed in, 11:30am a few pork rinds, 12:30pm 1/2 c tuna with 1 cup mixed salad with cheese added.(may not finish all this but sometime i do) 2:30pm 2 crackers with cheese on peanutbutter. 5pm handful popcorn 7pm 6 to 8 med shrimp and 5 to 7 brussel sprouts 8:30pm a sugarfree fudgescile or a graham cracker. Does this sound typical or over the edge? Please let me know your typical day my weigh loss has been slow but pretty steady up until this last month. Thanks Denice
Tanja Y
on 3/25/05 12:04 am - Wahiawa, HI
I don't know what my typical diet is, I change things around alot because I tend to get bored. But my suggestion is to switch the yogurt for something more substancial. Yogurt is thin and goes thru our pouches pretty much the same as water. Instead of yogurt for breakfast how about a slice of ham & cheese rolled together, or turkey around a moz stick. I do that kind of thing all the time, with a smear of golden mutard or a pickle spear in the middle. YUMMY! ~Tanja
Lovin L.
on 3/25/05 11:15 pm - Wildwood Crest, NJ
Thanks Tanya i will try that! I 'm really surprised that you were the only one to reply to my post i guess no one eats ? Now i'm really going are we the only ones that eat Any thanks again Denice
Chryssie
on 3/26/05 10:38 am - Branford, CT
Denice: On a typical day I have yogurt or oatmeal for breakfast, a hardboiled egg for lunch and dinner varies from a protein shake, ricotta cheese heated up with sauce or tuna with a little mayo. My diet is pretty limited. I do have a snack or two a day. A little fruit, creamcheese on celery a few pretzels with cottagecheese, etc... I don't drink enough fluids but I do try to drink more each day. It sounds like you are doing well. Do you feel hungry throughtout the day at all? Take care and keep up the great work!!! Chryssie
NadineM
on 3/27/05 11:52 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi Denice, I am right there with you......I was loosing until my 7th month and then lost only 4 pounds. Then this past month I lost NOTHING....and finally the scale moved 3 pounds last week. I know I eat WAY TOO MANY carbs. I eat about the same amounts you do sometimes. With a new job and new stresses I seem to change sometimes. There never is a typicl day but when I eat sometimes this may be what I have in a normal eating day: B-Low carb smoothie or yogart or a protein shake AM COFFEE-Sugar Free/NF Vanilla or Hazelnut Latte Starbucks L-small cheeseburger w/half the bread or chicken salad or 3 california rolls (sushi style) S-cheese sticks, or (my bad) potatoe chips or popcorn D-chicken, fish or some small meat choice, sometimes rice and usually a vegetable. Dessert-sugar free pudding or piece of something sweet and then I also sometimes have a glass of wine later in the evening after dinner So there's all my bad habits. I also have NOT been excercising like I was and I also have been having more SF Vanilla Lattes at Starbucks. I think we can find things we do wrong and just have to hop back on the bicycle and get going again. I have long fallen off track here, and hope to get back on it. Best of luck to you................. Nadine
Traci K.
on 3/27/05 7:47 pm - Sullivan, MO
Sorry haven't been online much this weekend due to Easter. My food also varies, but I typically eat a protein bar for breakfast, cheese and lowfat Triscuits for lunch or sometimes leftovers from the previous nights supper and for supper, it depends: fish or something with ground beef usually. My pouch tolerates those best. Chicken isn't always guaranteed to set well, unless it's shredded. I always have some sunflower seeds at night before bed. My weight loss seems to have stopped. I have been losing very slowly since December, but was still losing 4-5 lbs per month. However, I may just be where I'm going to stay!! 165 lbs. I could stand to lose at least another 20 lbs, but a TT would drop me down enough I think to where I'd be fine with where I'm at. We'll see.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views