New do

JustHat
on 3/24/05 4:11 pm - NM
I put a picture of my new hair do up for a limited time. If you want to take a look, you can see me here. http:// pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wlshatbox/detail?.dir=/e1ed&.dnm=a174.jpg&.src=ph Just take out the spaces betwen the http:// and the rest of it. If that doesn't work, I'll try something else. You can't really tell from the little picture, but my hair is now about 50% thinner and at least 12 inches shorter. Hat
bunnymorris
on 3/24/05 4:47 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Well, I like it! You might know the difference but I'm the woman on the street (objective) and I think you look wonderful! so pretty!! Don't make it temp. Be proud! Love, Bunny
us2bfat C.
on 3/24/05 7:39 pm - selden, NY
wooooo hoooo check out them neck bones you look great girl Stacy
threegetts
on 3/24/05 11:01 pm - Rio Rancho, NM
Wow! You look great hat! Congrats to you! Cindy
T R.
on 3/24/05 11:18 pm
Nice work!! You look awesome!! May I remind you that you are not a Hat or Just a hat, but the TOP HAT! Which means...... T - Temperamental O - Overwhelming P - Pure H - Haunting A - Accurate T - Timeless Does that look familiar?? LOL
jcordell
on 3/25/05 3:05 am - TX
Wow Hat! You look Awesome! Keep it up! Jeff
Sue G.
on 3/25/05 2:31 pm - Aurora, NE
Wow your neck bones show and everything. You look so beautiful and your hair looks great too !! .. Sue
JustHat
on 3/25/05 9:25 pm - NM
Thank you. One of the amazing things about this weight loss has been how much my neck has gotten smaller. I have never in my life, even when I was 150 in high school and college, could wear a necklace smaller than 18 inches. I could pop a 16 inch by tilting my neck back. I have some really lovely items that I kept because they were gifts that I can now wear. Dh loves long hair, but he wanted me to cut it short enough so that my collar bones show. He was a bit shocked when I came home with such short hair. But, he likes it. Hat
IrishIze
on 3/25/05 10:57 pm - NJ
Hat, you look BEAUTIFUL!!! It's so nice to finally put a face to your name!! I love your new do, and I agree - your neckbones are gorgeous!! Ain't life grand?!?!? Hugs, and thanks for sharing! Nancy -104
Tara118
on 3/27/05 1:19 am - Trenton, OH
I have to agree with Nancy!! It's nice to put a face with a name!!! You are beautiful!! I LOVE your hair!! Happy Anniversary Hat!! Tara 305/186/170 -119
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views